chapter 4.

"guys, its been thirty minutes and we haven't heard from yeosang. what should we do?" wooyoung asked. he was genuinely worried for the older.

"he'll come back soon, he probably just needs some rest right now. don't worry about it too much." replied hongjoong. everyone agreed and continued practicing for the dance. wooyoung was very much distracted though. he could not help but think about where yeosang was, what he was doing and how he felt. he still did not understand why he just ran off like that.

"was it my fault? what did i do? maybe i did not get him the right flavor ? AH THATS RIGHT HE LIKES CREAM CHEESE! your so stupid why did you get him chocola-"

"wooyoung! please pay attention. you keep messing up the step before the chorus, is everything all right?" the dance instructor called out. he apologized and continued practicing. for now, he would have to let yeosang off his mind but after the practice he swore to find him.

and thats exactly what he did. he immediately left the studio after practice. he assured the members he would come back before night fall. but there was a bit of a problem; how could he possibly find him in this big city? he could be anywhere for all he knows. he searched every corner, went into every shop, and even asked people if they he saw a "walking statue" but luck wasn't on his side, and the probability of finding him was probably one.

he sat down and sighed. he had no leads on where he could have possibly been.

"wooyoung you need to think! if you were yeosang and needed to calm down where would you go?"

then an idea hit him. they used to go to this park right by the dorm whenever they needed some leisure time and when they were stressed. he got up and as fast as possible, ran to the park. he was tired, sweating, and out of breath but that did not stop him from running full speed. he was correct, yeosang was indeed there sitting on one of the benches.

"YEO! THERE YOU ARE!" he shouted. finally he has found him, but what now? what was he going to say to him now that he's standing right in front of him? sadness, anger, frustration and confusion were the emotions he was feeling at that moment but he wasn't going to let them get the best of him. he did not want to push yeosang further away when their friendship was already hanging off the cliff.

"wooyoung! wh-what are you doing here?" yeosang nervously replied. anxiousness was evident in the way he spoke.

"shouldnt i be asking you that question? why did you just run out of the studio? is everything ok? what are you doing all alone here at night? heck, did you even eat?"

"i.... just needed some air. the new choreography is tricky so... haha.. um you dont have to be worri-"

"BUT I AM WORRIED!"  he shouted which made yeosang jump.

"HOW CAN I NOT BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU? WHY ARE YOU EVEN ACTING THIS WAY HYUNG... I DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT SADDENS ME BECAUSE WE DONT TALK AS MUCH AS WE USED TO, WE DONT HANG OUT AS MUCH AS WE USED TO, YOU BARELY MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME EITHER! SHOULD I BLAME MYSE-"

"woo please dont blame yourself, you have nothing to do with what i been feeling lately"

"but why do i feel like your pushing me away.."

there was a moment of silence, an awkward type of silence.

he then pulled yeosang into a hug. he missed this. he missed the warmth he felt and the scent which made him feel like he was home, yeosang was his home. yeosang wrapped his arms around his waist and he could not help but smile.

he tightened the hug and snuggled his face into yeosang's neck.

"woo..."

"lets stay like this for a little bit more, please?"

"ok.... lets stay like this for a bit more."

a/n: im soft uwuuu.