Chapter 9

"What?!?" Ladybug said pacing a bit. "How could've this happened?"

Cat Noir tilted his head in confusion. "Am I missing something, my Lady Luck?"

"Yes," she shouted. "Everything!"

"Meowch, that hurts right here," Adrien said, pointing to his heart playfully.

Masks still on, Marinette rolled her eyes at her goofy, black cat. "What do we do? Now neither of us know our past, how do we go on to the present?"

Cat feels the distress from his love and tries to think of something to make her feel better. "Ladybug," he whispers just loud enough for her to hear. "We're still together, and for right now, that is all that matters to me."

Marinette smiles slightly. 'He's right, we'll figure it out later.'

Right now, they had an akuma to take care of.

"Ready for a battle, Kitty," she said playfully.

"Always."

Fairytale didn't even see them coming. She only saw a line of silver and the feeling seemed like a string like rope wrapping around her at great strength and speed. And the next thing Fairytale knew, she had no powers and no Hawkmoth in her head with magic ladybug flying amuck the grounds of Paris.

"Pound it!" shouted the dynamic duo.

"Gotta go. See ya, Kitty Cat."

"Until we meet again, Bugaboo."

They said, jumping off to their own hiding places so they could transform back.

~

YouTube and other links are in my bio.

Cover Art: by wild_turtle_art on Instagram

Thank you for reading!