Chapter 10

As soon as Marinette transformed, she ran to her prince in search of what to do next. 'He didn't hit his head,' she argued. 'So, maybe everything will be fixed now that the Miraculous Ladybug set everything right, right?'

Adrien, on the other hand, was trying to find his way back to his princess only to realize he was really, really lost in the mountains of buildings that surrounded him like a maze. Getting turned around wasn't hard.

As Adrien was about to take a left down the street, the sweet sound of rushing sugar hit his ears saying his name in a river of chocolate. "Adrien!"

The blond turned around, smiled as wide as the arms he held out for her, but she didn't run into them. She didn't embrace him, hug him, kiss him, love him. She stood there panting, looking for an answer to a question he must've forgotten or never knew.

"What do we do?" she breathed faintly.

Adrien shook his head hoping to jog up whatever conversation she was bringing up. "About what?" He stepped in front of her grabbing her hand, noticing a clenched fist.

"What do we do about our memories? What do we do to remember who we were, what we've done, people we love?"

Adrien turned his eyes down avoiding the fact that he didn't know what to do, or what to say. The girl he loves so dear is struggling in knowing what to do and he can't help. "I don't know, My Lady," he whispered. "but all I know is that I will be with you the whole way through. No matter what, no matter how hard it is, I will stand right here for you and we'll do it together."

Marinette placed a gentle hand upon her boyfriend's cheek. "Thank you, Mon Chatton." Marinette leaned into him. She wanted to kiss him again, to the passionate love he burns for her as she burns for him. The love she knew she had the first time she kissed his cheek in the Montparnasse Tower. The love that wanted to protect him, but wanted him by her side always through thick and thin.

But before all the fun stuff happened, aka kissing, a cough woke them from the moment like a bucket of ice, cold water. "I know something that might help."

Adrien and Marinette looked at Tikki who was eating the last bit of her cookie. "All we have to do is go to the tower."

"The Eiffel Tower?" Marinette asked.

Tikki nodded her head. "Most of your important moments were there. Some of your greatest teamwork memories and some of the saddest losses. The emotion held there should trigger the memories to rise from the hidden place in your brain. All we have to do is tell you the story of Ladybug and Cat Noir, from chapter one to chapter now."

Adrien and Marinette locked eyes, having a mental conversation with each other.

Adrien then pulled his eyes away to lock eyes with the red and black kwami. "When do we leave?"

~

YouTube and other links are in my bio.

Cover Art: by wild_turtle_art on Instagram

Thank you for reading!