The Next Step

After returning back to their secret hide out.Astrid looked toward them.

"I am going to make contact with Viggo.I am going to let him know that we have what he wants.I am sure he would expect us to deliver it to him as soon as possible." Astrid said.

As she walk away.But deep down she was thinking of the guy whom they stole the jewel from.For some reason looking toward his green eyes.It was the one that drew her in almost under his spell.  She than begin to shake it off.What in the world is she thinking? She can't be falling in love. There are thing to be done Which has to be complete. Astrid begin to press video chat. Where Viggo appeared on the screen.

"Status report," Viggo said.

Astrid begin to pull out the jewel showing it to him.

"We got the item you requested." She said.

Viggo begin to applause, "Good job.I knew I could count you guys to do the dirty work.My brother will come by to pick up the jewel." 

Astrid begin to lower her head slightly looking back out the door.She knew  they wanted out of the gang business.

"Now that you got what you wanted. Then it means that you would let us out of the business. We can have our normal lives back." She said.

Viggo begin to chuckle slowly.As he showed the contract.

"I could but no.You still got more tasks to do.May I remind you that you and the others has signed the contract. If you choose to break the contract than bad things would happen." He said.

Astrid begin to sigh sadly.

"Understood the debt continues," Astrid said.

Viggo begin to smirk.While continuing to hold onto the contracts he held in his hands.Before putting it back in the drawer.

"Good.We have an understanding.Your next mission will be deliver with my brother.You  all will not fail me." He said

With that said.He turns off the video chat.Astrid sighed standing there.She had high hopes that it was over.Even to live a normal life. But now it seems impossible.