New Task On The Way

Astrid, Heather, Iduna, Ruffnut, and Fishlegs were looking in the briefcase to the piece of paper that was there.Fishlegs was more or less worried.He than looked toward the other three girls.He begin to wonder what was on their mind.As they were looking toward what was requested.

"This looks to be risky." Heather said.

Fishlegs looked toward them.

"Guys I don't think we should do this.Now that there is a Berk Watch Patrol form.It will be impossible for us to do any robbery.If they see who we are we would end in jail.So I think now its a good time to stepped back on this." Fishlegs said.

Astrid looked toward Fishlegs.

"We will use our clork to hide our feature where they can't see who we are.That is the only way to do it." Astrid said.

Heather looked down toward the paper that was there.She than look toward the others.

"Fishlegs,I know that it is dangerous.But this is what we have to do.We just have to avoid the Berk Patrol Watcher.That is what we are going to do.I have to agree with Astrid on this." Heather told him.

Ryker looked toward them all.

"I see that you all are willin to do this.Do not fail Viggo on this mission.He expect a good result from this." Ryker said

With that said he just walk off.Iduna looked toward the others.

"Than I guess that is our next move." Iduna said.

Ruffnut nod in agreement.

"I believed so." Ruffnut said.