Preparing

As Ruffnut, Iduna,and Astrid begin to dress up as they were walking out of the room.Heather begin to nod approvingly.

"Yeah club material.I mean Nightclub.But you may not know which nightclub they are going or usually hang out." She said.

Fishlegs looked toward them.As he begin to hand them a paper.

"Alright this is the nightclub that they always hang out.Amazing that Hiccup guy owns it." Fishlegs said. "But still,it could be dangerous.I mean if they figure us out.They could put you guys in jail everything else."

Astrid looked over toward Fishlegs as she was doing the finishes touches on her make up looking back toward Fishlegs.

"We be fine.All we have to do is act normal.They will not be suspicious of what we are doing. We just have to do it.Than just tell Viggo we did it.So he think we got rid of them.But truth be told we put them to sleep." She said

Ruffnut begin to sigh showing annoyance turning her head slightly.

"As long as that guy doesn't kiss me.Than no problem." She said.

Iduna kept quiet looking toward their dragons."We can't take them.Because they had seen our dragons.If they saw it.Than they will know who we are.Might as well get going." She said.

As they begin to take off with Heather and Fishlegs watching.

"Good luck." Heather said.

Fishlegs looked toward her, "They are going to need it.Because this is  pretty risky."

Heather looked toward him.As she looked toward the door.

"They know what they are doing.I am sure they will make it back safe and sound." Heather said.

Fishlegs sighed as he picked up the book and start to read.