The Stables

Hiccup,Tuffnut,Snotlout begin to head down toward the stables.Where Hiccup's father along with Stoick long time best friend Gobber.They were waiting for them there.

"Son? Are you sure that you really want to do this? Because it is not too late to change your mind." Stoick said

Hiccup stood there.He was serious.He wanted the people in Berk City to no longer live in fear.As long he is there protecting the people.

"I am sure I want to do this.Me and my friends,we are going to protect the city.The people won't live in fear anymore.When we are around.We will catch the thieves that stole the family jewel too." Hiccup said.

Stoick begin to sigh as he begin to open the stable door.He looked back toward the three of them.

"Alright meet your dragons that you will be riding.Snotlout you will be riding a monstrous nightmare.Tuffnut you will be riding a Typhoonmrang.Hiccup you be riding a night fury.This is a risky business.I don't even know how dangerous is the Violet Rose Riders.They could be dangerous as Black Ravens."

Hiccup already bonding with the Night Fury naming him as Toothless.He looked toward his Father

"We can do this no problem.Than they will see that the city be safe again no longer in fear of these gangs.By Odin's luck maybe we will find that stolen jewel as well." Hiccup said

But Hiccup was still haunted by the blonde girl.Who he just danced with.He wondered and hopes to see her again. Maybe impress her of his action in protecting the city.