New Challenge

Ruffnut sitting against the tree.Where Iduna begin to walk toward her.She begin to sit beside her

"What's wrong Ruff? Is everything alright?" She asked.

Ruffnut looked toward Iduna.

"No not really.I was hoping that Viggo would tell me that he has found my brother.I don't know what he looks liked.All I know was.He was taken from birth.But so far nothing." She replied.

Iduna smiled.

"Do not worry.I am sure we will find him.I can't get out of it.Because Viggo is paying the hospital bill.Because I have an older brother.Who is in a deep long coma.For two years,he been taking care of me since I was little.It was just the two of us.Our parents abandon us.So, in the end, he decided to take the role of being the parent everything else." Iduna said.

The two begin to looked up in the sky to see Fishlegs and Meatlug coming in full speed.He begins to run inside the base.Ruffnut and Iduna decided to go in to see what was the fuss about.

"Fishlegs? Is everything alright?" Heather asked.

Fishlegs looked toward them there was panic in his eyes.

"No we are in trouble.I was in town.I overhear that they are now going to have a Berk Watch Force.The mayor's son and his friends are going to patrol the city.If they are going to patrol.That means we would get caught in the act for whatever Viggo asked us to do." Fishlegs replied.

Astrid looked toward them.She knew that they shouldn't panic or worried.She looked toward them with an assuring expression.

"Look they just know the name of the gang.They don't know the identity of who is in the Violet Rose Gang.As long as we are concealed our secret.Than no problem.But if they are going to prove to be a challenge.We will have to make it difficult for them to catch us.I am sure they want a challenge.We would give it to them." Astrid said.

As the others remain quiet.Soon there was applause.Than they begin to look back toward the doorway.Where Ryker was standing.

"That is one mighty spirit you got there.But never mind that.I am here to deliever the next mission that Viggo wants." Ryker said.

As he begin to show the briefcase.Astrid begin to open the briefcase as they were looking inside keeping quiet.