The Newest Targets

Astrid,Iduna,Ruffnut arrived back toward the hideout.Where Fishlegs,Heather was waiting.However they looked very nervous.

"Guys we got visitors.They want to see you guys."  Heather said.

Fishlegs still looked nervous while grabbing Heather's hand.

"I don't know what they want.But I have bad feeling about this.I don't know what to think about it." Fishlegs said.

Astrid looked back at Stormfly signaling her and the other two dragons to go back toward the stables.The three girls begin to walk inside.Where Viggo and Ryker were waiting.

"Its good to see you girls back.But I see that we have a newest problem.Which is the Berk Patrol Watch.Now it is going to be very difficult for us to send you missions with them around." Ryker said.

Viggo looked toward them.As he begin to pull something out of his bag.

"New mission for you.Disguise yourself go on a date with those 3.Also get rid of them."  Viggo said.

Astrid looked to see the bottle which was a pill that dissolved of course.She begin to gasp looking toward Viggo.

"Sir that is too far.We can't be doing that.It is not our thing.You can't expect us to do that.We can keep having them off the trail instead." Astrid protested.

Viggo looked toward her with a serious expression on his face.

"Its an order remember you have to follow my orders.You are paying your debt to me.Whatever I call happens."  He said.

Astrid crossed her arms.

"Well that is one thing we are going to pass on."  She said turning her head slightly away.

Viggo glares toward her with an cold look.

"May I remind you.The reasons of your debt.It be ashamed that your family be kicked out from the home.I personally help you buy for them to live on.Them ending on the street.Because of your refusal.It be sad that Ruffnut will not find her brother.The one she never knew since she was a child.Also it be sad that Iduna's grandfather would be kicked out of the hospital left on the street still in a coma.It is all because he is granddaughter doesn't have enough money to pay.I would stop paying.You'll be on your own.Its your choice.You remembered the reason why you were brought into this"  Viggo said.

Iduna,Ruffnut kept quiet as they were looking toward Astrid.As they were waiting for her to decide on her answer.Astrid begin to sigh.

"Fine we will do it." Astrid said

As she begin to take the bottle.Viggo nodded slowly.

"Good.Now keep in mind the reason why you are here in the first place." He said.

As he and Ryker begin to walk away leaving the girls quiet and speechless.Even what they were going to do.