Difficult Choices Have To Be Made

After watching Viggo and Ryker leave.Fishlegs and Heather walk in.As they were looking toward them.

"You aren't going through with it? Are you?" Fishlegs asked.

Heather looked toward Fishlegs.She knew that Fishlegs was highly concerned about this.This was the first time.That Viggo asked them to do this kind of task.They knew they all were paying off debt.They know they were the one that seeks for his help.Now it ended up that they are returning the favor.

"Its not liked that have any choice Fishlegs.Viggo has put them on the spot on this.But still to go that far.It is wrong.I mean we can do steal.But we can't do that." Heather replied

Ruffnut folded her arms.As she begin to glare toward them.

"I could do that to the annoying guy.Who was annoying me at the dance floor.Where we pretended to be guests of that party." Ruffnut said.

Iduna lowered her head.Than she looked back toward Astrid.

"So what's the next plan?" Iduna asked Astrid.

Astrid looked toward the bottle.She knew that it was wrong.But she could not help falling in love with that guy.Those mysterious green eyes are the ones that lured her as if under the spell.Without warning she begin to throw what Viggo give her to the trash.

"Fishlegs,do you have that deep sleeping powder that makes people go to sleep?" Astrid asked.

Fishlegs nod as he begins to grab it.He begin to hand it toward Astrid. "What are you planning to do?"

Astrid looked toward them.She did had plan.But they weren't going to follow Viggo's wishes or order.She looked toward them.

"We are not going to do what he wants.We will simply just put them in a deep sleep.Than we just tell him.That we did it." Astrid said.  "But I know the risk of it.But this is the chance we had to take."