4, the start

The journey was one over land and sea and more land. It wasn't a very difficult route, but it took some time. When king Michael Palin, knight Terry Gilliam and knight Terry Jones finally saw the first stones of the castle, already a month had passed. They knock on the door. Three times, the royal sign. The door opens. "What d'ya want!" A filthy-looking man yells.

"This is the castle of king Graham, if I'm right?" Michael asks. The man looks him straight in the eye, making him uncomfortable. "No it isn't!" He yells and tries to shut the door. Terry J quickly puts his foot between the door and the wall. "Yes it is!" He shouts back. "Say no more! It most definitely is not!" The man pulls the door with surprising strenght, so that it closes.

"Where is it then!" Terry G shouts through the door. A weak voice responds, it seems to come from upstairs. "Above you!" They look into the sky, where, of course, is no castle to be found. But just then a bucket full of water was upturned above their heads. An evil laugh sounds. Terry J almost throws up, since he doesn't like having water being thrown over him. "Peasant! Cave-dweller! Stupid goat! You filthy-"

"Ho, ho, That's enough swearing for now! Let's go on, this is clearly not our destination!" Michael interrupts, trying to wipe the water off his face. "Yes, Michael!" Terry spits the last water out and starts to walk again, his feet painful from the same thing. "Look! I spy, I spy with my little eye... something that begins with C!"

"Cloud?" Terry G tries. Michael rolls his eyes. His knights could be so childish sometimes... "False! Your turn, Michael." Terry J says excitedly. "Let me think about that... " Michael pretends to be breaking his head over it. "Hmm... castle?" He tries.

"Right! Look there, that little spot must be Camelot, king Graham's castle!" And indeed, when they walk towards it, it appears to be a castle. A beautiful banner is waving in the wind when they knock on the gate.