Part 15; another unoriginal title

I've never seen the sunrise like this. It's beauiful, and we all can't help but stop everything and stare at the colors that fill the sky. I would like to paint it, but I know it won't be as beautiful as it really is. Plus, I don't have any paint.

Anyway, the sun's rising quickly, too quickly if you ask me. The second day of being on sea has begun. I'm so tired. But then I remember why I'm doing this: for a shrubbery! I get hope again. I've learned from this experience that all I have to do is think of a shrubbery whenever I've lost motivation.

Not that I know what a shrubbery looks like, but it's all about the idea, isn't it?

I recall the silly rhyme we've made up. Now that the sun is up, Eric and I can rest a bit, and Graham and Terry take our places.

I rest my head against the wooden planks that the ship is made up of.

"Untidy hook claw chew tulip whether hips tho hit?" Eric suddenly says. "What?" I ask confused. "Do you think we will catch up with the other ship?" Eric asks.

"Oh... er, yes, I think so. Unless they've got more than six people on board." I answer and go back to trying to sleep.

"Eat he vow fed thin rubbish sere arena hitler dot hey." Eric interrupts my lazing mind. "What?" I ask, confused again. "We have to find the shrubberies earlier than they do." Eric said. "Oh, yes." I'm still confused.

Has Eric become crazy already, or is it just one of his strange moods?