Prologue (1)

John Cleese.

Eric Idle.

Graham Chapman.

Michael Palin.

Terry Jones.

Terry Gilliam.

Read that again. And again. And again. One more time. Copy them in your head if you haven't already, for these are the people that this story features.

LADIES AND BRUCES, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO ONE OF THE FIRST REAL MONTY PYTHON FANFICTIONS ON WATTPAD! IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE THIS, I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE ONE OF THE SECOND MONTY PYTHON FANFICTIONS ON WATTPAD NEXT WEEK!

AND... NOW, FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

_________________________

This story, featuring the pythons (monty python) takes place in the late middle ages. King Graham Chapman, along with his knight Eric Idle, has been confronted with a letter from foreign king Michael Palin and his knights Terry Jones and Terry Gilliam. This is what the letter reads:

To whom it may concern,

I , king Michael Palin whom you may probably have heard of, have been told that new shrubberies have been produced in western America. Since I don't know anything about this new country, I am in search for help. Would the finder of this letter be so kind to bring it to king Graham Chapman to read? The one who delivers this letter, will be awarded a shrubbery.

Yours faithfully,

King Michael Palin.

John Cleese had raised his eyebrows. A shrubbery? All for himself? He'd looked around. The castle of the king had been only half a mile away, it wouldn't have cost much energy to go there and give the letter to the king. He had wondered how the letter had gotten there. He'd just shrugged. Probably an albatross had found it and taken it with it. He had looked around once more and had then put the letter in his pocket carefully. He'd started to walk towards Camelot, the castle, and no one had stopped him, so he had deliverd the letter personally to king Graham, who had opened it and had read it thoughtfully, giving this story a start.