Chapter 1: 𝕋𝔸ℍ𝔸ℕ𝕀

Let me tell you a story. A story about how I got pregnant with a mans baby...or two... I guarentee this will shock you. the tea is about to be spilled, so sit down, grab a blanket, and get a snack because this is gonna take a while...but if I'm gonna tell you this story I'll have to tell it right.

*5 years ago*

"Tahani" my little sister Faith banged on the door with anger in her voice. "Open the door! Come onnn" she whined stomping her feet.

I just evily laughed and continued snooping through her phone. "What chu hidin in hea lil girl" I stuck my tongue out and held up the peace sign as I took a picture.

"I'm bouta go tell momma on yo ass" she groaned.

I quickly got up off the bathroom floor and gave her the phone rolling my eyes. "Wit chu snitchin ass" I purposly brushed past her down the stairs. "Fuckin cry baby" I mumbled.

We all got that little sibling that's ALWAYS telling just to get you in trouble. Anyways-

I walked in the kitchen were ma momma was cooking. "It smell good in hea" I took a big whiff of the air and sat at the table.

"Don't be cussin in ma house lil girl" my mom turned around glaring at me talking in her heavy Puertorrican accent.

I'm mixed with Porta Rican and Black, my skin is brown, while my eyes are green with a hint of hazel in them, my eyebrows are thick, and my eyelashes are naturally full and long, my hair is curly, but mostly puffy. My sisters basically look just like me except they both wear glasses.

My dad is in jail, he went to jail when I was 4 while my little sister was a baby. I don't remember him much, but I do remember a few things about him.

"Mamá can I go to the movies with Elena and Jada tonight?" I asked in a bit of a whiney voice.

She didn't say anything she just nodded. Usually she'd argue me down, but I didn't say anything about it I just went upstairs to my room to get dressed.

I through on some blue jeans that had rips in them all over, a yellow spaghetti strap, and my black and yellow vans. I through my hair in a low ponytail and did my edges then went downstairs.

"Ight ma I'm out" I told my mother  exiting the front door. I put the key in the ignition and drove off to the movies where jada and Elena would meet me at.

When I made it there they weren't anywhere to be seen. so I just bought a movie ticket and made my way to the concession stand.

"Can I get a medium popcorn, a medium blue slushy, some M&M's and some sour patch kids?" I told the concession worker.

He nodded and rang up the totally."that's will be $20.32" he told me.

I reached in my purse, and as I was about to give him my card the tall, carmel skinned boy stopped me. He have the concession worker him card and smiled at me. I automatically smiled back and grabbed my food.

"Thank you" I smiled brightly.

"You're welcome" he nodded still smiling.

"You're going to see 'whispers in the walls' too?" I asked making my way to the auditorium.

"Nope" he chuckled opening the door for me.

I walked in first and lead him to some seats in the back. When we sat down he wrapped his arm around me in a smooth way.

I looked at him and chuckled. "What are you doing?" I asked lifting an eyebrow at him.

He leaned his head down close to mine and bit his lip. "I'm just making sure my future girlfriend doesn't get scared"

I chuckled and took his arm from around me. "Mhm, okay" I squinted my eyes at him smiling.

"You ain't like otha girls. Any otha time they'd be all ova me" he smirked.

The movie started and the lights shut off. I began to shiver a bit...the movie theater be so cold for no reason.

"You cold?" He asked already taking his jacket off.

"Yeah, But it's coo" I tried to stop myself from shivering, but it was no use.

He took his jacket off and wrapped it around me smiling. He didn't say anything we just continued to watch the movie.

*After the movie*

After the movie ended he escorted me to my car. "You know, I never got you're name"

"It's Michael, I never got yours either" he lifted his eyebrow.

"It's Tahani" I told him smiling. I got in my car started it and rolled the window down. "See ya around Michael" I pulled off and drove off back home.

Then it hit me- Elena and Jada never came to the movies or even told me they weren't going to come.

When I got home I went to my room and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and all I could think about was Michael.

Why didn't I get his number? Dumbass! All I could see was his sharp facial structure. His eyes were so pretty God his voice was so soothing.

I hope I really do see him around...

To be continued....

I really hope this book does well. Hope y'all like the story!