Chapter 12: Confidential Information

*Two Months Later*

For a while now Michael has been a bit distant. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's as if he's trying to avoid me. But I've got more things to worry about. Graduation is three months away and I'm still submitting my college applications.

I don't know how I'm gonna take care of two babies, but I know I'll have Michael by my side....hopefully.

I was sitting in my room doing my homework when the door bell rang. I was the only one at home and who it was...caught me off guard.

I folded my arms over my chest and lifted an eyebrow daringly at her. "What do you want?"

*Michael's POV*

As I was coming back with the ring I got for Tahani, I heard slight yelling and ruckus from the kitchen.

"There's gotta be some way I can get him back. That slut stole him from me"

That caught my attention real quick. I peeked my head through the kitchen door to see Elena and Jermaine sitting at a table talking.

"There is we just have to find it" he assured.

"No shit sherlock. Just think what can we hold over his head. I want home back" she slammed her fist on the table once again. "I'll threaten to kill that bitch and those babies if I have to" she growled.

"What?!" I finally jumped in to the conversation. I looked at them both with widened eyes. "Have y'all lost y'alls rabbit ass mind?! You're supposed to be my brother!" I shouted looking at Jermaine with cold eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" he shrugged and shooed me away.

"Yeah that's right I'll kill them all if you don't take me back. Why can't you see that I love you?!" She got up and got in my face

"You're insane! I'm calling the Cops!" I started walking out of the room, but she caught my attention.

"Oh really, because I have a special little tape that consists of you physically assaulting and raping a young lady at your old school. Remember that Mike?" Jermaine evily chuckled.

"Is that why you had to change schools? Did your family pay some crazy ransome to make this go away?" She joined in.

"You know that's not what happened..I mean it did, but you knew I was drunk your the one who came to the party with me. She wanted it we were both drunk! The next day she came to our house and demanded money or she would go to the authorities. Use the tape all you want!"

"Oh really? That may be true, but they'll most likely always take the womans side. All she has to do is shed a few tears, sniffle, and tell a very unbelievable story"

"We where at a party when he started grinding on me I told him to stop but he continued. He drug me to a room, it was so dark and cold. He tore my clothes off and...and..." she started cackling...evily. "try anything and I'll call the authorities myself" she glared.

"Why are you doing this?" I shook my head in disbelief. My own brother though...

"Because we were made for eachother! Why can't you understand that? I love you, Michael!" Her eyes began to water.

"But I love her! Not you. You were just a fuck buddy, a revenge toy...we were never going to be more than that" I spat.

"I have your baby! I'm carrying your seed!" She cried out and took my head placing it on her baby bump.

"That's not my baby and you know it" I snatched my hand away coldly.

She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. "I know you're only saying this because you're hurt so I'll go. I have somewhere to be anyways" she left the kitchen and slammed the front door.

Jermaine purposly bumped past me and left the kitchen as well. I stood there in shock. I can't put my family in danger...I have nothing else to do.

*Elena's POV*

I adjusted the fake baby bump a bit as I pulled up to Tahani's house. I rang the door bell and soon enough the door swung open.

She folded her arms over her chest and lifted an eyebrow. "What do you want?"

"It's funny that you ask that, I was just coming over here to ask you the same thing" I pushed past her and sat on her couch.

"Bitch- get the fuck out of my house before I really stab you in the fuckin face" she growled going to the kitchen and coming back with a big knife.

I chuckled and crossed my legs. "What do you want? What do I have to give you for you to give me him back?"

"You're not getting him back bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked waving the knife around.

"Nothing is wrong with me." I stood up. " I won't be here much long just think about this" I started pacing around her. "Here are some papers for the college of your dream. All you have to do is leave..right after graduation. Don't come back...ever or....there will be consequences" I sat the papers on the table and left her house.

*Tahani's POV*

I sat the knife on the table and picked the papers up. "Why didn't I stab the bitch in the face while she was still here?" I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose.

I sat on the couch and read through the application that was filled out perfectly...it was everything I needed to submit.

But I wasn't ready to leave Michael behind. I didn't know what I wanted to choose. I wanted to stay...yet I wanted to go.

I have to ho talk to Michael. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the front door.

I jumped in my car and sped off to Michael's house. I was getting anxious by the second.

When I finally arrived the door swung open and I was now face to face with Jermaine. He smiled and let me in the house his look was...creepy and filled with lust....all of the wrong emotions.

To be continued.....

Sorry this chapter took so long. I honestly couldn't come up with a smart reason to blackmail him or her so I just came up with that dumbshit💀😭

        B Y E  E A R T H L I N G S👽🖖🏽