Chapter 8: Can't hold it back

*Tahani's POV*

The tingly spots that he left behind after each kiss was making me hot. My mind was telling me no, but my body was telling me yes.

Lightning stuck, he didn't seem bothered, but me on the other hand....I was terrified.

As a reflex I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck letting a little shriek out.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "It's just a little bit of lightning. Chill" he continued kissed my neck and slipped his hand in the front of my pants.

"I must have had a big impact on you while I was kissing you cuz you're soaked" he smirked moving his fingers around my clit in a circular motion.

Instinctively, I moved my hips to the rythm of his fingers letting out soft moans. "Michael...stop" I didn't really mean it and I was hoping he wouldn't stop.

And he didn't. He increased the motion of his fingers and his kisses turned into sucking.

"Ahh" I whimpered as he slipped two fingers inside of me. I rolled my head around, my moans now more audible.

"Lay down" he demanded in a husky voice.

I obeyed and layed on my back for him. He pulled my pants down along with my shirt. "Spread your legs" he demanded me.

I shook my head and kept them closed. Now that I have a bit more body control, but that wasn't going to happen.

He busted my legs open and slapped my right thigh. "What did I tell you? Whatever I tell you to do you better do it...or get punished"

"You're not my dad you can't tell me what to do" I said closing my legs.

He pushed them back open and lifted his eyebrow. "Keep talking back to me and see what happens" he smirked.

"Not a damn thing" I smirked. I knew I was making his mad, but that's what I needed.

He smirked and started kissing my neck. "Mmm" I moaned. He started going lower and lower, but kept avoiding my throbbing womanhood.

"Michael stop doing that" I pleaded.

"This is only the beginning" he chuckled.

He traced his tongue up from my thigh to my womanhood. He swirled his tongue around, in an out. I grabbed a handful of his hair and directed his tongue.

He started sucking on my clit while his fingers moved in and out of me repeatedly.

"What's my name" he growled.

"D-daddy" I panted trying to regulate my breathing.

"What?" His fingers moved faster along with his tongue.

I rolled my hips in circular motions, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. My toes curled and my grip on the sheets tightened. I threw my head back as I began to release my juices. "DADDY" I finally gave in.

My body fell limp, my breathing was still heavy and there were little sweat bullets building up on my forehead.

I snatched my- his pants off the floor and put them back on. "Why did you do that, dummy?" I climbed back in bed and hit his chest.