Chapter 15: Life In New York

*Two Years Later*

"Boss wants to see you" my coworker Tiffany tapped my shoulder walking past.

(Go back to the characters part to see who everyone is)

I nodded my head and finished putting my leather knee high heels on.

I walked to my bosses office and took a seat at his desk. "Tif said you needed me?"

"Yeah I do. You realize that you aren't bringing in enough money right? I know you're new and all and trying to pay for college, but if you don't get me my money by the end of the week I'm gonna have to let you go" he said turning his chair around.

I nodded my head and stood up. "Yes, sir"

"Oh yeah." He put a blunt in his mouth and lit it taking a big hit. "Lookin good, babygirl"

I nervously walked out of the room and back to the locker room. Calisi walked over to me and helped me fix my hair. "If you really need some money as him to get a corner job"

"I promised myself I wouldn't work the corner" I sighed fixing my baby hairs.

"Yeah I know, but do you really have a choice? I mean you gotta pay for college and you got two babies girl. You need the money" she said reapplying some sheer lipgloss to her lips.

I stayed quiet for a while until my name was called. "And welcoming one of our newest members, she's beautiful she's mysterious I welcome to the stage Dimond"

I walked onto the stage purposely swaying my hips from side to side. My background music started playing and immediately I hopped up on the pole.

I climbed to the top and slid down into the splits moving my butt cheeks to the beat of the song.

Girl you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with that head
You could smoke or buy a bag, yeah, of grass, yeah
Got money I can flash, yeah, and trash, yeah
I'ma big timer nigga, yeah, pull the trigger, yeah
A playa hata flipper, yeah, grave filla, yeah
I be slangin' wood, yeah, out the hood, yeah
Let it be understood, yeah, it's all good, yeah
Got a nigga schemin' large, yeah, on the hard, yeah

(YUPPPP I'm gehtto nd ion give a fuckkk!💀😭)

I stood up and slowly pulled the string that held my bra up. The bra fell, I received a satisfying roar from the crowd.

Money, alot of it, was thrown. I turnturned my back to the crowd and pulled my shorts down. Soon my song was over.

I left the stage and made my way back to the locker room. Tiffany, Calisi, and Marilé walked over to me.

"Girl you did good tonight. I don't think I've ever seen so much money thrown on you before. You might have shaken them broke" Marilé said nudging my shoulder.