Chapter 13: Betrayal All Over Again

"Hey, Tee. What cha doin here?" He sat on the couch next to me placing his hand on my thigh. He slowly moved his hand up and down my thigh which made me feel unsafe.

I scooted to the other side of the couch and pushed his hand away nervously. I chuckled and re adjusted my purse on my shoulder. "I came to talk to Michael"

Michael came down the stairs almost as if on cue. I stood up and grabbed his hand, but he slowly wiggled his hand from my grip.

I squinted my eyes at him, but shook it off. I placed my hand on his shoulder. He shook it off and walked out to the back patio.

I followed after angrily flopping my flip flops along the way. "What's your fuckin problem stupid?! Why you keep ignoring me?" I shoved at his chest.

"Don't touch me" he growled getting in my face.

"Or what? Huh?" I daringly lifted my  eyebrow and got back in his face. "I need to talk to you"

"No, you need to leave" he demanded pointing towards the door.

"Why are you pushing me away? Don't you know that I love you? You can tell me anything" I told him with sad sincere eyes.

"I just want a relationship with my children, but between us...we are just associates"

"Michael...baby-" he cut me off by roughly grabbing my arm and yanking me back inside to the livingroom.

"Don't call me that. Just leave! Trust me I'm doing you a favorite. You deserve more..." he looked away and shut the door.

I stood staring at the door for a while until it got dark. I left and went back home. Tears clouded my vision the whole ride home.

*Michael's POV*

I went back up to my room. I pulled the engagement ring for Tahsni out of my pocket and twirled it around my finger.

A tear slipped down my cheek, but I had to protect her. I wiped the few tears that managed to slip down my cheek away.

There was a knock at my door. I sniffled and fixed myself up. I put the ring back in my pocket and and opened the door.

My face immediately turned into a cold glare. "What do you want?!" I spat.

"I just wanted to tell you that you did the right thing" he smirked and stepped into my room sitting on my bed.

"Get the hell out of my room" I growled pulling him to his feet by his shirt.

"You know I'm right! Had you stayed with her you would have broken her with all your shit! I'm doing you a favorite honestly" he pulled his shirt from my grip and pushed past me to the door.

I slammed the door and plopped back down on my bed. "Oh my goodness. What have I done?"

I punched a whole in the wall and slid down the wall crying.

*Tahani's POV*

When I got back home I ran to my room. Faith was in there with my dad they were talking about me.

"She's been distant. She has barely talked to me" faith said laying on my dads chest.

"I'm sorry, but you don't have to worry about me being distant anymore." I walked into the room and sat on the bed with them.

We all talked for a while about my absence. I had no idea they felt this way, but I won't be distant anymore.

They left my room and I layed down on my bed. Graduation is next month and I'm having mixed feelings.

I don't want to leave, but it's my dream school and Michael has for some reason turned on me.

In the middle of my thinking my phone vibrated. I picked it up and say it was a text message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey, Tee

Me: umm....who is this?

Unknown: Oh right sorry. It's Jermaine...you know Michael's brother

Me: I know who you are you dont have to tell me you're Michael's brother. What do you want?

Jermaine: I just wanted to ask you if you were okay.

Me: yeah I'm fine

Jermaine: oh okay well I.just wanted to make sure.

I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down. I wasn't in the mood for talking.

I got up from my bed and walked to my bathroom. I took my clothes off and started the hot water.

Once I stepped in the hot water immediately soothed my aching body.

To be continued.....

I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit boring.