Chapter 6: Changes

Ever since I told Michael about our baby he's changed....for the better. Faith an I have been out of the hospital for a month and you wouldn't believe how much my stomach had grown. It's not all the way there yet, but it's pretty big for it to only be one baby.

I was sitting in class, patiently waiting for the bell to ring. When it finally did I grabbed my things and left.

I threw my bad over my shoulder and walked out side to wait for my dad to come pick me up. Michael, Jada, and Elena walked out there and sat with me.

Elena glared at me then rolled her eyes. I didn't pay her any attention and just talked to Jada. I felt a hand rub my stomach which caused me to jump a little. Of course it was Michael.

Then he kissed my stomach. It made me smile a bit, but I quickly wiped the smile off my face so no one would notice.

"You comin over this friday?" I asked Jada fixing the bag on my shoulders.

"Why don't you just take the bag off?" Michael asked taking the bag from me and sitting it on his lap.

I tried to take it back, but he put it in the air. "My dad is on his way. Just give it back Michael" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You can put it back on when he gets here. Plus it's getting in the way of me talking to my...baby" he said a little lower.

I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. "Anyways, like I was saying before I was rudely interrupt-"

I was cut off by a pair of hands being placed on my shoulders. Of course it was Michael. He rubbed my shoulders with just the right amount of force. I rolled my head around and slowly got into the massage untill the honking of a horn pulled me out of my relaxation.

I pushed him away from me and snatched my book bag from him. "Bye, Jada" I huffed throwing my back pack in the back seat of the car. I got in the front and slammed the door.

"What was that nigga doin all up on you?" My dad asked me taking a turn to go pick up my little sister.

"I dunno, but it won't happen again" I mumbled.

"Damn straight. I be done knocked that muthafuckas head loose" he chuckled.

I didn't really pay attention to the rest of what he was saying I just slipped into a day dream.

"Hay Tee" faith said hopping in the car. "Hey daddy" she pecked his cheek.

I'm not sure what happened while we were at the hospital, but all of a sudden he and faith became super close.

We finally got home! I'm so happy it's Friday. I'm so tired I just wanna take a shower and go to sleep.

When I walked into my room though a pair of hands where wrapped around my mouth. They used one hand to close the door and the other sealed on my lips.

They bent me over and slapped my butt. "Miss me?" How did he get in my house?!

I bit his finger and pushed him away from me. "What's are you doing in here, Michael?" I whisper yelled glaring at him.

"I just came to check up on you and my....baby" she cleared his throat.

"Wasn't your baby at the hospital last time I checked" I mumbled to myself under my breath.

"Shut up you know I was fucked up back then"

"And you aren't now?" I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. "You can leave now the window is that way.

"Tee gimme one last chance" he pleaded sitting down on my bed.

"This is your second chance. Do right by our child not me" I shrugged pulling my phone out.

"Why can't I do right by you both?" He snatched my phone away and sat it face down by his side.

"Michael, you have Elena. I can't even trust you anymore. So my answer is no"i snatches my phone back and opened the window for him to leave.

"Fine. You'll be mine though." He left the through the window with and annoying cocky smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and shut the window locking it. I sighed and plopped back down on my bed.

Why the sudden change?

To be continued......

Not een gon lie this chapter boring as hell💀 but I hope yall enjoyed!😂😭