Chapter 10: Bestfriend

*3 months later*

Michael and I were sitting on the couch in his livingroom. My feet were on his lap while his hands were massaging them. We've become more close over time.

"I never meant to hurt you" he said now grabbing me attention and eye contact.

"What? Where did that come from? Are you okay?" I sat myself up with my elbows.

"I don't know, I'm just sorry for turning on you it's just I was in a dark place an Elena just so happened to be here. She convinced me that I needed her and that you were using me, I was hurt and I wanted you to get hurt too." He told me with sincere eyes.

"I believe you, but I was never using you, Michael. I wish you would have come to me first" I caressed his cheek.

*Flashback*

I sat on my bed, head in hands crying. I'd just gotten out of an argument with my dad which resulted in him leaving. A tear fell from my eyes, this has been happening since I can remember.

There was a knock on my door, then it completely opened. It was Elena she was here for Calisi, but I guess she heard me and my dad arguing.

"Hey, Mike. Everything alright?" She stepped into the room and shut the door behind her.

I nodded and sighed. "Hey I'm cool"

"You sure?" She asked approaching bed. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can make you feel better" she made a pouty face.

"Wha-" I lifted an eyebrow, but was quickly cut off by her crashing her lips against mine. I pulled away from her. "What are you doing? I thought Tee was your friend" I scoffed.

"We don't have to tell her" she traced her index finger around me chest. "I can give you more than she can offer" she bit my lip lightly, but I pulled away once more.

"I'm not having sex with you. I would never do anything to hurt my girlfriend"

"Why are you so concerned about you. She cheated on you anyways. Ask, Trevor" she shrugged.

"What? What are you talking about?" I was not intrigued with what she had to say.

"Oh you don't know?" She put her hand on her chest as if to act shocked. "She hooked up with him last week"

My heart didn't want to believe her, but my mind did. There was still some hope left in my heart though.

"You're lying!" I growled pushing her off of my lap.

"Would I ever lie to you, baby" she straddled my lap and pushed me down. "Just hush and let me love you" she began by taking off her shirt and bra. She groped herself and let out soft moans. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her right breast.

"Mmm" she bit her lip and rolled her head back.

I was unresponsive. I just couldn't get her words out of my mind. I can't believe she cheated on me.

I sat up and got her off of me then pushed her on the bed. "Lay down, bitch" I tore the rest of her clothes off and unzipped my pants and pulled myself out.