III

Place: Living Room
Time: 10 mins after Luz arrived

"Umm.." "What's with this awkward situation?!" For a few minutes, they just stared at each other. "In the first place... Who are these children?!" Luz tried to calm down. The children seem put up their guard. (A: Of course they would.. I mean Luz-san is kinda pedo? L: Where did you get this idea from?!! A: from your fanfics? L: That's not true at all!). Luz sighed. He kneel down so his eyes on the same level as the kids' eyes. "Don't worry, I won't do anything bad to you,".

"Umm... Do you know us?" Finally, the older speaked. Luz quickly nodded. "You're Urata-san, Shima-san, Sakata-san and Senra-san, right?" He pointed to each of them. The kids' eyes shined. "Aren't we should give him that letter, Urata-san?" Shima whispered to Urata. Urata stood and went to somewhere else. He then returned with an envelope, "Here... For you,". Luz took the letter and analysed it.

It's just a normal envelope. On the outside, it addressed to ' 'Anyone who happen to come here'...? While on the back, it written, "To, Urata, Shima, Sakata and Senra... Please give this letter to those who can tell your name correctly,". "Umm.. Is it okay for me to read this?" Asked Luz for confirmation. They nodded. Luz slowy tear up at the side of the envelope and began to read...

________________________________

To anyone who happened to be here... I guess you already know why I write this letter,right? Yes, we're what you think. The USSS members, Urata, Shima, Sakata and Senra.. we had became children!

I think it was due to Senra's stupid wish. He made that wish exactly during shooting star fell. Of course, we didn't believe it at first... but... "Unless miracle happen".. that's what I told to him before...

And.. when we woke up this morning, we're in this form. At first, we thought that we're able to take care of ourselves.. but 30 minutes later... Sakata started to acted like a real kid! Then, for the next 30 minutes, Senra also became real kid.

We figured out that the young ones will act like kid first... That means, after 30 minutes.. it will be Mashi's turn. So, Mashi and I decided to write this letter, hoping it will help you to understand us.

As I write the letter, Mashi took care of Sakata and Senra. I know it are selfish requests... Please... take care of us... and find the solution. And... please avoid to involve many people, ok?

Yours sincerely,
Urata
________________________________

Luz read the letter to the end. He felt his shoulders getting heavier. What he, who doesn't interact well with others, suppose to do? Suddenly, Sakata started to cry, "Uwaa!!!". Luz panicked, "Sakata-san?!! What's wrong?". He tried to comfort him. It seem the kids already lowered their guard towards him.

*growl* "Ah.. You're hungry..  Don't cry, I'll prepare something, ok?" He wiped Sakata's tears. He led the children to the dining room while he went to the kitchen.He thought for a while, "Yoshi! I'll make omurice,".

________________________________