II

Luz skillfully cracked the eggs and beat it in a bowl. He added some pepper and salt into the bowl. Then, he poured the beaten eggs in the frying pan which he heated it with some oil. While waiting for the omelettes cook, he stirred the fried rice on the right side.

Nice aroma filled the kitchen. Luz, who in an apron, flipped the omelettes. Then, he filled the plates with fried rice and top it with omelette. And, so... five plates of omurice were ready to serve. It's not that bad for someone who rarely cook. He placed the plates in the tray and carefully carried it to the dining room.

As soon as he entered the dining room, he was greeted by hungry children. He smiled as he placed the plate in front of each kids. The redhead already mouth watering and wanted to stab the food. Luckily, the brunette stopped him. Luz took his seat. He placed his hands together and said, "Itadakimasu!". The kids followed his action. "Itadakimasu!" Said them in cute voice~

The kids ate in quiet and good manner eventhough messy. Luz just watched them. Sometimes he helped to feed them. He even praised them, "Wait! It's not the time to play around! These children... there are not doubt... They are Urata-san, Shima-san, Sakata-san and Senra-san! What should I do?". Luz remembered what happened in early morning.

________________________________

Place: Urata's House
Time: Early Morning

Luz stood outside the house while carried the document. He pressed the bell. Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Not long after that, the door slightly opened, "Sorry to interrupt you, Urata-san.. I'm looking for Sen...ra-san?" He was greeted by brunette hair kid? He could saw purplehead trying to protect the younger ones. Surprisingly, those kids very similar to...USSS? "What's on the earth is happening?".

________________________________

"Here!" Sakata handed to Luz, his dirty plate. "Oh, my! Thank you, Sakata-san," Luz patted his head. Sakata looked delighted. Right now, Luz's doing the dishes. "Eee~ I wanna headpat too~" Shima pouted. He quickly gave Luz his dirty plate. "Ahaha, there ,there ... be a good boy, Shima-san,". Luz gently stroked his hair, making it kinda messy.

Yellowhead and brunette ran towards him, "Sakata! Mashi! It's unfair! We want it too!" Said Urata."Me! Me! Please?" Pleaded Senra with puppy eyes. Luz sighed. He clapped his hand to attracted their attention, "Okay, guys... Right now, umm... I'm  kinda busy... So, please head to the living room first... After that I'll join you, ok? We'll play together,".

As he finished the sentences, the children nodded and dashed to the living room. "Such obedient kids... What a relief," Mumbled Luz. "I guess, maybe.. to look after them for a while won't be hurt, right?". "Hurry up! We wanted to play with you!" "Hurry!Hurry!" "Hai! Just wait, I'll be there!" Luz joined the kids.

________________________________

(A/N): second chapter completed. Honestly, I liked this short-chapter-style. It's easy to write, detect the mistakes & to read. Hope readers-san think so... Let's meet again~