VI

Time: Morning

"Umm... I have recording today, so.. you guys have to stay here," Said Luz. The kids just listened to him. "It can't be help,eh?" Sakata pouted. "Yes... But don't worry, I'll be back in the evening," "Can we just follow you, Papa?" Requested Senra with pleading eyes. The word 'Papa' weakened Luz but he had to be strict. "I'm afraid you can't,". The kids frowned.

Luz sighed, "Listen. It's not like I want to leave you.. but I already made promise. As human being, we should keep our promise, understand?" "Hai..." They seemed down. "So, Ura-kun... Since you're the oldest, you have to look after the others, ok? Mashi-kun too.. you should help Ura-kun," Luz patted Urata's and Shima's head.

He then turned to Sakata and Senra, "As for Saka-kun and Sen-kun, don't create trouble for your older, ok?" He also patted them. "If you're hungry, just heat the foods in the microwave or eat some instant noodles. And if you all behave until I come back, I'll buy ice-cream as your reward,". "Ice-cream?! Yeay!". Luz smiled, "So, I'll take my leave,". "Take care, Papa!" They waved to each other.

________________________________

Place: Mafumafu's House

"Gomene, Mafu... minna... I'm kinda late," Luz apologized to his fellow utaites right after he arrived. "Nope.. It's fine, Luz-kun," Said Mafumafu. Soraru was playing games while Amatsuki played with the kittens. "Saa.. minna, since Luz-kun already here, let's started our recording," Mafumafu led them to his recording room.

________________________________

Place: Urata's House
Time: Almost Noon

"I'm bored. I wish Papa is here,". Said Shima. He had nothing to do, so he just rolling his body. "Can you just be patience, Mashi? Papa said he'll back by evening," Said Sakata. He was with Urata, who helped him drew something. "Yeah.. yeah.. I know. Hey, Senra! Where are you?" Shouted Shima when he realized Senra wasn't in the living room.

"I'm here! Don't shout," Senra waved from the kitchen. "What're you doing, Senra?" Asked Urata, curious. "I'm hungry.. I tried to heat foods using microwave," Explained Senra. His stomach growled so loud. Of course, it almost noon after all. "I think it's time for lunch. Mashi, come help me. Sakata, Senra.. prepare the table,". Urata gave commands to his younger. "Yes, sir!".

________________________________

"Eh?? You aren't going to drink with us, Luz-kun? Why?" Asked Mafumafu. He felt strange since Luz will follow him anytime and anywhere like an obedient little puppy. He's AtR, After The Rain's 'dog' after all. "Gomene, Mafu. I have to take care of something. Bye!" Luz leave them. "Could it be... that.. It's not true,right?!" Mafumafu shooed away the negative thoughts. "Ah! Right, I'll stop by convenience store to buy ice-creams for them," Thought Luz.
________________________________

"I'm back!" Luz opened the door. "Welcome home, Papa!" Four colour-haired children ran to him. "Are you behave today?" They nodded. "Good. Here, the ice-creams as I promised,". Luz handed ice-creams to them. "Arigatou, Papa!". Exclaimed them in joy. "You're welcome, kids,". Happiness filled the house.
________________________________