XIII

Time: Morning
Date: 1st of November

"Ugh! My head's so hurt!". Urata clutched his head. "What had happened?" Senra half-awaked. "I felt I had fallen asleep for a long time," Said Shima, yawned."Where are we?" Sakata realized that they were not at Urata's house. "It's looked like we're at Luz's house," Senra analysed the house. "Luz's house?! What we're doing here?!". Sakata unintentionally raised his voice.

Urata placed his index finger on his lips, "Syuuh... please lower your voice!". He pointed at Luz, who's sleeping by placing his head on the table. They whispered to each other, "Let's talk somewhere else!". They went to the balcony. "So? Who's kind enough to tell what had happened? What's with these outfits?" Sakata utter his questions. "I guess it can't be help. You're the first one who lost your memories after all," Urata sighed.

"Well, let's see.. It's your fault, Senra!". Shima blamed on Senra. Senra startled, "Me?" "Chotto matte! It's not use to fight, Mashi," Urata calmed Shima. "If I remember correctly, due to Senra's wish, we became children. We lost our memories and acted like real kids. Before I lost mine, I wrote a letter, requesting them to take care of us as well find a way to turn us back to normal,". Urata explained with details.

"As for the oufits.. Didn't yesterday was Halloween?" Said Senra. "So... Luz was the one who took care of us, eh?" Shima asked for confirmation. "I think, yeah," Urata nodded. "Then, we better thanking him.. when he wake up later,". Suggested Sakata. They went to living room. Luz's still sleeping. There was a book near him. It caught their interest. "What's this?" "Oi! It's not good to-?" " Eh? It's written by us?". "Really? Let me see too!". They opened the book.

________________________________

UraShimaSakataSen had finished read the last entry. Each entries were written by one of them, perspectively. There were also pictures which matched the entries. It contain their memorable moments with Luz. They're speechless and touched. The picture diary truly created with love from their hearts. (child form). They almost cry! They don't know how to thank Luz. Silence "...". No one opened up their mouths, until...

"Ah? You all already awake?" A weak voice dragged them to reality. "Luz?" "Yes. It's me. You guys already became adults eh?". Luz's voice kinda hoarse. His eyes were red, the effect of non-stop crying. His nose also red and kinda runny. Luz tried to cover his face. "Are you okay, Luz?" Urata concerned. "Ah..I.. I'm fine,". Luz forced his grin. "Welcome back, Urata-san, Shima-san, Sakata-san and Senra-san!".

"We're back!". Awkward moments between them. "Now, I'll excuse myself okay? I'll be back. Umm... If you want, you can borrow my clothes first. You might feel uncomfortable in those, right?". Luz pointed to their Halloween clothes. He already changed his cloth. "Ah. Thank you. Mind if I use the bathroom too?" Asked Shima. Luz nodded, "Please make yourselves at home,".

________________________________

They had changed their clothes when they smelled something nice. They went to the dining room. There were many foods served on the table. "Oh? You all already changed? I made some breakfast. Come, join me,". Since they're hungry, they agreed to join him. During the breakfast, they talked about what had happened. They kept thanking him for took care of them. Really, they couldn't express their gratitude towards Luz.

________________________________

(A/N): It's almost end...