V

Time: Night

"Ehh? You're going home? I thought you'll stay with us?" Protested Urata when Luz told them that he's going to his home. The younger also look disappointed but kept quiet. They let the older talked. Luz felt kinda guilty, "Gomenasai. I have recording tomorrow. I had made promise with my friends," Explained Luz. "But, you can do recording at this house too, right?". Asked Urata, unsatisfied with Luz's explaination.

"That... It's complicated," Luz remembered that Adult Urata told him not to involve many people. "Then,you going to left us alone?". A sudden question from Senra made Luz startled, "It's not like tha-Whoa?!". Luz almost lost his balance as Sakata hugged his left leg, "I'm not letting you go!". "Me too!" Shima hugged the other leg which locked Luz's movement. Luz looked at them, "You guys... It's not like I'll leave you forever, I'll come back tomorrow," He said.

"Is that so?" Shima gave him untrusted look. Luz nodded. "Okay.. But, first.. you must read to us a bedtime story." Requested Senra. "Bedtime story?" Luz titled his head. "Yeah... This book," Urata, who appeared from somewhere, held a medium thick story book. "Umm..." Beads of sweats formed on his forehead. "I think I know what they're thinking,". "You gotta finished it tonight," Said Urata with his cute, sadistic smile. *gulp* "Fine,". "Yeay!" The kids cheered.

________________________________

Luz quietly closed the book. He already finished read the book. The kids already fell asleep. The four of them slept on the same bed since it's got enough space for them. He stared at their cute sleeping face."These guys knew how to keep me here, huh? Time for me to return to my house,". He yawned. He decided to stop by here tomorrow in early morning before goes to Mafumafu's house.

As Luz stood, someone pulled his sleeve. It's Shima, who slept near him. ".... Don't leave," He mumbled in sleep. "Stay... with.... us," Mumble Senra. "Papa..." Called Sakata and Urata at the same time. Luz's eyes widen, "Papa? Me?". Sure, they had so much fun doing activities today.. Cooking, playing.. He even brought them to a shopping mall to pick their new clothes.

It's not uncommon if he said that they created a strong bond within one day... but.. to be called Papa.. It awakened a strange feeling inside Luz. For someone who usually called Dog by others. For someone who usually ignored by others... Yet, these kids never do that to him."Such a genuine feeling," That what he think if he has to convey it through words.

"I guess... I'll sleep here tonight,". Luz cancelled his plan. He looked at the children with loving eyes while gently caressed their hair. Slowly, he crouched down and planted tender good night kisses on their forehead. "Oyasumi, Ura-kun, Saka-kun, Mashi-kun and Sen-kun. Have sweet dreams,"
________________________________

(A/N): So what do you think? This is the best chapter I wrote so far... Love the kissing forehead part. Hope you enjoy it... Feel free to chat me if you have any ideas...
Oyasuminasai, readers-san😴