IV

Place: Living Room
Time: After breakfast

"Umm..So.. What should we play?". Luz broke the silence. "We don't know," Said Senra. He looked bored. Shima tugged his sleeve, "Hey... Can you tell us about yourself? What we're supposed to call you?". "That's a brilliant idea, Shima-san,". Luz himself found hard to address him and to call them. They're older than him after all.

Luz sat down on the floor, faced the children. Urata sat on his lap. "Okay... I'll introduce myself first. My name's Luz... I'm 26 years old (2019). People always described me as quiet yet emotional type. (A: That's true, Luz-san! I like you for that personalities of yours)Umm... You can call me... in anyway you like,". Luz paused for a few seconds while playing with Urata.

"So, how about you introduce yourself too?" Luz asked to the kids. "Why? Aren't you already know us?" Asked Senra, confused. "Yes, I know you.. But if you introduce yourself, people will understand you better. You'll be more happy in your life," Luz explained as brief as he could. OoO. The kids interestingly listened to him.

"Yoshi! I'll introduce myself first," Urata stood. "My name's Urata~ Call me Urata or Ura for short. I'm the oldest kid here. I'm 6 years old. Someday, I'll be the tallest person in the world," Urata proudly ended his introduction. "Sorry to shatter your dream.. But you're the shortest member in USSS, Urata-san," Luz smiled bitterly.

"I'm next!" Shima raised his hand. Luz nodded. "I'm Shima! I also 6 years old. My birthday in December. That means I'm younger than Urata-san. Shima.. You can call me that.. but Mashi is fine too! My mole make me stand out too much!" Shima pointed to his mole. (A:Ahh~ Mashi is my dream type. I love people with mole around their eyes or chin or lips.. So sexy~). "Good introduction. Who's next?"Luz praised Shima.

"It.. It's me..." Said Sakata softly. He took a deep breath, "Hai! Hai! Sakata desu~☆. I'm the youngest people here. I love to joke around and make people happy. You can call me Sakata or Saka... Mashi and I were born in same month,". Sakata ended his introduction. "So... Sakata-san didn't changed at all. He's naturally a moodmaker since birth,eh?". Thought Luz.

Senra walked in front of them. He raised his right hand. "Sup! Senra's here. I'm 5 years old, same as Sakatan. Just call me Senra or Sen," His voice getting low and low until he suddenly stopped. (A: Gomene! I don't know how to describe him although he's my fav USSS member tho ×-×). "What's wrong, Senra-san?" Concerned Luz. Senra looked at his feet, "Unlike the others, I don't have any special thing...". "Ah.. Daijobou, Senra-san. You're still young... That day will come to you," Luz comforted Senra while cupped his cheeks. Senra smiled, "Arigatou!".

"Hey... Let's play together?" Invited Shima to Luz. "Okay.. What should we play?" "Anything" Said Urata. "Yoshi! Kids, let's create fun moments together," Announced Luz.

________________________________