XI

Place: Luz's House
Date: 30th of October

"Here, gifts for you all!". Luz handed the gifts to the kids. "Wahh~ What's this?". Their eyes glimmered as they analysed the wrapped boxes. "Remember.. Tomorrow is Halloween?" Luz gave hints. "Eee~ Then, Papa... Is it...?" Luz nodded, "As you all thought, these are Halloween customes for you,". The kids jumped in joy , then hugged him, "Thank you, Papa! You're the best!"

"Open it!" The kids obediently followed him. "Waah! So scary!" They amused. "Papa! Papa, can we wear it now?" Asked Shima impatiently. Luz shooked his head, "Umm... We better wear it tomorrow. That way, we'll able to enjoy Halloween more, ok?". They nodded. "Hey, Papa? What's mine?". Urata showed his outfit. "Yours? I think it's winged cat,". "Oh! Winged cat? Sound cool!".

"What's about me? Is it policeman outfit? But why it torn and tattered?". Shima confused. "Right. It's policeman. Specifically, it's zombie policeman. Do you like it?" . "Zombie? That means, I reborn after death? Of course, I like it!". Shima held the costume close to him. "As for Saka-kun, you already knew, right?". Sakata nodded, "Yes! I'm magician! I can collect many candies using my magic!" He jumped around.

"Umm.. Why my cloth similar to Chinese-style?". Senra tilted his head. "Umm... That's a.. jiang shi. A Chinese ghost,". "Uh? Chinese ghost? What kind of ghost?". Senra became more interested of jiang shi. "Jiang shi is a vampire. But unlike other vampire, it's hopping vampire. You can seal this vampire by placing a seal on his forehead,". OoO. "Anyways, let's go outside. We'll go to fun places, today!". "Fun places? Here we go!".

________________________________

Place: Amusement Park

"Amusement park?". "Wahh, it's big!". "We can play all day!". "What should we ride first?". As they arrived at the amusement park, the children expressed their fascination. They talked and talked about their excitement to play or ride the attaractions. "I'm glad they looked happy... I should be happy too! Fighting, me!". "Let's go!".

________________________________

Time: Late Evening

"So... do you have fun today?". Luz asked them. The kids looked exhausted. They're on the way to the house. "Yeah! It's fun!". Said Urata, represented the others. "This is the best day ever!" Sakata shouted in joy. They rode the roller coaster, watched horror movie, went to the aquarium, the haunted house and more.

"Papa? You don't have any recording?" Asked Senra, curiously. "Actually, I have.. for Halloween special with other but I cancelled it,". "Eh? It's okay to cancel it just because you're spending time with us?" Shima worried. "Well, yeah? I meant, I have recording with Shoose-san and you, Sen-kun. Since I told you're on the vacation.. I guess it fine,"."Me?" Senra pointed to himself.

"Yeah, You're not only USSS member..You're a part of my group too, XYZ,". "Eh? What's about us?" Asked Sakata, jealous. Shima pouted. "Don't worry, as for the others, we collaborated through Hikimaru, Mafu's group,". "That means, we're with Papa too?" Asked Urata, glad. Luz nodded, "We're already at home,". "We're back!". "The day already ended, huh? Please... let the time move slower!".
________________________________
(A/N): Sorry for late update. I just thinking how to avoid the ending.. I'm not ready to end this story, yet! 😢