Chapter 4

☽

The hospital became so busy that by the time I parked my car in front of our house, the sun was already setting. "Hey, I'm home." I said, faking my exhaustion as I dropped myself down on the couch.

"Dinner's almost ready." Charlie called from the kitchen. Well, at some part I do actually feel exhausted. Carlisle and I spent most of the day saving lives which was very ironic for us since we drink blood for survival. Heck, trying to control myself not to drink the blood exhausted me, big time. I don't know how Carlisle does it.

"I'm going to get myself cleaned up. Carlisle and I actually ate before I went on my way home." I said to them as I looked at what they were preparing. It was shrimp ravioli.

"Wow, Bells. Who knew you could cook?" I said, praising her as the delicious smell of the ravioli filled my nose. "Well, living with mom has its perks." She said, smiling slightly as she washed the tools that they used in cooking.

I proceeded to go upstairs and to my room to clean myself up before taking a rest. I am so dead tired. I went towards to the bathroom, smiling to myself slightly as I felt the warm water cascade down my body, calming my sore muscles instantly.

I didn't take too long taking a shower once I heard Bella's thoughts saying that she wanted to talk to me. I quickly got myself into my comfy pajamas and dried my hair using a hairdryer.

"Luna?" Bella said as she softly knocked on my wooden door. "Come in!" I said a bit loudly over the sound of my loud hairdryer.

I waited for her to enter the room before turning of the hairdryer. "What is it?" I asked.

"Well, Edward told me they we're going to play baseball tomorrow." She started making me nod. "Do you wanna come with?"

"Well, duh? You're not the only one who has a Cullen for a boyfriend." I said with a smirk making her blush. She awkwardly played with them hem of her shirt as she stood against my door.

"Damn it. Why am I blushing." She thought.

"I'm happy for you, Bells." I said, speeding my way towards her to hold her hand. "I really am and I am here to protect and to support whatever choices you make, alright?"

"Thank you, Luna." Bella said, pursing her lips together as she wrapped her arms around me, shocking me with her actions. I then came back to my senses and smiled at her before hugging her tight.

"Love you, Moon." She said shyly even if she only told me through her thoughts making me chuckle.

"Love you too, Bells."

The next day, I sat on the couch drinking a cup of my coffee while reading my medical book with Charlie by our dining table, cleaning his rifles when Bella entered the house, "I have a date with Edward Cullen." She blurted out making me choke on my coffee. The two looked at me worriedly for a moment but I just waved my hand at them to tell them that I was okay.