Chapter 19

After waving their final goodbyes to their loved ones, Jasper and Luna finally embarked towards their honeymoon destination. As much as they were excited for what happened during the day, they couldn't deny the fact that this is what the pair has been waiting for all day. When a strong arm suddenly wrapped around Luna's waist, a shriek left her mouth as Jasper carried her in his strong arms chuckling at the girl's response.

"Far away from the neighbors, huh?" A smirk was displayed on Luna's face as she caught a sight of a light probably a couple of miles away from their wooden window. Jasper just surprised her by bringing her to an island that he specifically bought for her, naming it after his wife.

"You and I know that it's goin' to be a long night, miss." Jasper whispered huskily in her ear as he placed her down gently on the soft matress of their king-sized bed. Heat instantly rushed along Luna's body as she watched Jasper remove her heels from her aching feet.

"Jas.." She whispered, pulling the lapels of her husband's blazer to bring him closer to her. "Hmm?" The man whispered, encircling his arms around her waist as he softly grazed his lips against her soft ones.

"Quit teasing me." Luna growled, pushing herself closer to him as they both kissed each other hungrily. His hands gripped her waist tightly as she pressed herself unto him.

"Luna." Jasper whispered, breaking the kiss as he used his strong arms to stop Luna from grinding herself against his. "I want to take this slowly." Jasper said, almost torturing as he left sloppy kisses all the way down to Luna's defined jawline.

"I want the neighbors to hear you scream my name and let them know how long we have waited for this." Jasper whispered hungrily in her ear before nipping her earlobe. An uncontrollable heat of desire started to spread all over Luna's body with his words. Her head was spinning as Jasper found the sweet spot right below her ear.

Luna's senses were heighted as Jasper's kisses reached the exposed skin right above her collarbone. His hands roaming her body voraciously as she felt his sharp teeth graze the soft skin making her moan in pleasure. "Jasper." She breathed out.

Luna couldn't take it anymore as her hands eagerly tugged at Jasper's white blazer, "Well, I don't think you need this anymore." She smirked, watching as the fabric fell to the floor.

As Luna watched Jasper unbotton his polo, she reached from the behind of her head and let her blonde curls loose from the tight bun that Rosalie had pinned at the back of her head.

When Jasper finally tore away the last pieces of his clothing, he pulled Luna to her feet and made her face the full length mirror that was standing in front of them. With his cold fingers he carefully unzipped her dress, letting it pool underneath her feet. A low growl left his mouth as he looked at Luna carefully at the mirror in nothing but her underwear.

"You look breathtakin', darlin'." Jasper's hot breath fanned her cheek as he pressed trails of kisses down her neck. "So, so, beautiful." He whispered as he glided down the straps of her last clothing.

Luna's breath hitched on her throat as Jasper's fingers glided from her shoulders down to the top of her underwear. "Oh.." Luna breathed out as she felt Jasper bite on her shoulder before running his tongue over it to soothe the area.

Her head was spinning as she felt the pleasure she never felt before. She didn't know where to focus, if it was on Jasper's playful hand or if it was on Jasper's mouth on her neck. Either way, both choices were leaving her breathless.

A soft chuckle left Jasper's mouth as Luna threw her head back in pleasure with her eyes clamped shut once he reached over her underwear and into the middle of her thighs. His dark lustful eyes never left Luna as he watched her squirm through the mirror. Every slow motion of his hand, Luna could feel an electric jolt through her body and it was torturing her.

"Please.." She breathed out pleadingly as she opened her eyes to meet his dark ones. The air around the pair was almost cut short as he intensely looked at her squirming wife through the mirror.

With speed as fast as lightning, Luna turned around and pushed Jasper down to the soft bed with all of her strength. Smiling to herself proudly as she climbed on top of his lap, her knees resting on both side of Jasper. "Woah, there, kitten." He smirked as he pressed himself up to press a kiss against Luna's  plump lips.

"Let me." Luna whispered, wrapping his arms around Jasper's neck as she lowered herself making Jasper throw his head back in pleasure, his eyes clamped shut as he welcomed the warmness of Luna.

Everything was truly in a moment of bliss as the pair shook the house by spending the night to commemorate their union as a married couple.

Okay, to be honest with you guys. This chapter was very uncomfortable to write but for the sake of the story I wanted to make it more realistic by adding the honeymoon scene (because I think this is where they actually become one as a husband and as a wife) and I really hope you guys enjoyed it. And since you guys enjoyed Luna's dirty mind thinking what their honeymoon would be like. If it wouldn't be much of a bother, please leave a comment on what you think of this book because I'd really love to know! Anyway, thank you and enjoy reading the rest of the book! ♥️ - A