Chapter 7

☽

The lobby was busy by the time Jasper and I got there. We decided to leave Phoenix when we found out that the tracker found out about our plan. With our bags on hand, Jasper gave me a kiss before loading it on our car. We asked Alice if she could look after my sister while I settle our hotel payments and load the car so we could leave town as soon as we can.

A cold feeling washed over my body when I heard Alice's worried voice inside my head, "She's gone.." She said, the sound of anxiousness and urgency was evident in her voice.

"She.. what??"

"Bella! She's gone. I was just about to tell her that Edward was calling but then she's gone!"

"Shit."

I ran towards Jasper who immediately sensed my anxiousness, "Bella is missing!" I exclaimed, running my fingers through my hair as the two of us ran back towards our hotel room.

"She.. she was just here packing her clothes while I was fixing the living room when suddenly Edward called and I went to her room to tell her but she's gone!" Alice exclaimed as Jasper and I stormed into the room. I couldn't process what she was saying because all I felt was numbness from everything that's happening. How could Bella even escape with a vampire guarding her? And how come we didn't see her or sense her in the middle of the busy room.

"I can't hear her." I muttered, looking out of the window in hopes of seeing her but there were no signs of her. "Where could she possibly go?" Alice asked me as I tried to make a list of the places she may have gone to.

"She could've gone to our mom's house." I suggested making them nod. "That sounds like something Bella would do." Jasper said while nodding.

I took a deep breath and tried to catch a bit of her scent but it was all gone. It felt as if a barrier was suddenly placed between the two of us.

"Wait.." I said, catching the attention of Jasper and Alice who were already getting ready to leave. "What if she went to the ballet studio?" I asked the two shakily, afraid of what the answer will be.

 "What if she went to the ballet studio?" I asked the two shakily, afraid of what the answer will be