7.3

Friday the 15th of November 2019

'God I can't believe I've finally finished!' Luke exclaimed as he flopped onto his bed. His last exam, Physical Education, was this morning which meant the end of his high school education.

'I'm very proud of you,' I said with a smile as I lay down next to him. 'So proud that I'm taking you out for dinner tonight.'

'God Si you don't have to do that,' Like laughed and I just shook my head at him.

'You deserve it Luke,' I said sincerely. 'Besides, I've barely spent any time with you these last three weeks, so this will be nice.'

Between Luke studying for his five exams and myself still being at school, I think I saw Like a total of three times in the last three weeks, which is about twenty times less than we usually see each other.

It was weird not seeing him around school, same with Ashton and all the other boys, it feels empty, and I know it's going to be even harder next year too when they are all in England.

'Where are we going?' Luke asked as he linked his hand with mine, a smile creeping onto my face from the small gesture.

'Mr Wongs,' I said with a grin, knowing that Luke was absolutely dying to get in there, as it was always booked out months in advance.

'Holy shit Sienna when did you book there?' he asked with a huge smile on his face.

'About four months ago,' I said honestly, Luke kissing the top of my head in happiness making me giggle slightly. 'I know how much you want to go there so I had to make sure that we could get in there for tonight.'

'God you are actually the best,' Luke said squeezing my hand. 'I love you so much.'

'I love you too darling,' I said softly, resting my head on his shoulder, snuggling into his side as we lay on his bed for at least another two hours until we both had to get ready.

'I shouldn't be longer than half an hour, I'll meet you at mine?' I asked and Luke nodded before kissing me on the lips and sending me in my way.

I wanted to make the most of every moment I have left with Luke, starting with taking him to one of the best restaurants in Sydney, even if it meant breaking into my savings. After his year, minus the pretend cheating scandal, he really does deserve it.

I ended up just wearing a silk white dress with brown strappy heels, due to the fact that this restaurant is incredibly fancy. I quickly curled my hair and applied some simple makeup, before grabbing my purse and heading back outside to meet Luke, a grin appearing on our faces when we saw each other.

'Are you sure you only took half an hour to get ready?' Luke asked with a grin before he pulled me in for a short but sweet kiss. 'You look like a model.'

I smiled as we climbed into my Mum's car that I was using for the night since I was currently in the process of saving up for my own.

'I love you,' I said simply, admiring the smile that had been plastered on his face all afternoon. 'You look amazing too,' I said honestly.

He was wearing a simple black t-shirt with a blue and black striped blazer, with black dress pants and his favourite silver boots. He had that 'I have just finished school' glint in his eyes, making him look like he was floating on air.