Chapter 7

I had a nightmare:

My friend was in the streets I didn't even know, he was on a tricycle and had black clothes on with a red beanie, and his hands and neck were black. I was on the other side and he came with his bike, he suddenly started to yell at me, those words I never forget. He said I was worthless, nothing, a piece of garbage and so on. He said it was my fault that Nico took him, he blamed me for not helping him. Then he stood there, in front of me. He took me by the shoulders and stared in my eyes, and I saw his eyes change in a deep red. He terrified me, and I knew he was right.

Then I woke up in a gasp for air, I could only think about my friend being with Nico all by my fault. He blamed me and he was right. I surely yelled when I woke up because a bandito came rushing in and hugged me? Wait why would a bandito hug me? Oh, its him, the bandito from before. He asked me if I was okay, if I wanted to talk about it. I said no and that I just wanted to sleep. I couldn't so I waited for the sun to return.

Everyone woke up and I gave them my jacket and tolled them they should give it to me when we succeed. They brought me to the cliffs from there I walked alone to the city. The Banditos will wait for my sign here. They gave a torch and I walked alone with fear and anxiety. In a few hours I would see my friend again, but will he be happy to see me? As a lot of thought came through my mind, I didn't see that I was in front of the gate. Everything will chance in only a few minutes.

I walked to the ritual room; I was in time.

I opened the doors in a dramatic way, they did an ear-piercing sound. The room was now in an uncomfortable silence. All eyes where on me, I hated that moment, but I continued to walk to the front of the room. I stood behind the statue and pushed it. The statue fell right in front of Nico and the Niners' feet, who watched me with fury in their eyes. The statue broke in pieces.

I then tolled everyone my story, this time the real version, but I closed my eyes, I couldn't stand the glances. I had to tell them. When I finished, I hesitated to open my eyes. When I opened them, I search something familiar more like my best friend, but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to let the citizen here, they all watched me and didn't know what to do. I did what I had to do, I just had to activate the signal so they know they can come. I searched for my torch and walked to the forest. I put the forest on fire, I let the torch go and run to the gate to open them. I saw little torches in the horizon coming towards me, they saw the signal, they are coming. Now I had to do one more thing.

Find my friend.