Chapter 18

When the Banditos found us, we stand up and get our stuff to leave. Josh put me in the first convoy who was loaded with all the tents and other stuff. Jordan and I didn't talk during the road. Once we arrived, he told me that the guard know I am coming. I go to the house, go down the stairs, go down the hallway. I as rather tired and exhausted after all that happened, I couldn't close my eyes, I think Jordan will tell Josh I didn't sleep. I am now at Nico's cell with Jason at my side.

Nico: It seems like something is bothering you?

Tyler: yes

Nico: Tell me

Tyler: Why are you in this cell?

Nico: I don't know you should ask Joshua.

Tyler: I did. I mean Why are you still in this cell, you are supposed to be powerful, or have something magic in your red cloak to escape.

Nico: I would give everything to get out of this cell, but during the battle we lost our power and couldn't regain energy since we don't have something to eat or so.

Keon: Don't forget everything's yellow here

Nico: Indeed. Why aren't you satisfied that we are behind barres, wasn't this what you always wanted?

Tyler: I... I don't know, maybe I'm just tired but I have that feeling that something is off.

Nico: Everything is turning out perfectly for you and your friends and still you are here and not satisfied.

Tyler: I never lived, it's like I wasn't conscious of my acts in DEMA but here I can do wathever I want when ever I want. It's just I can't move on if I don't understand my past I think that's why I'm not satisfied.

Nico: What a poet

Tyler: I got to go now.

Nico: Could you do us a favour?

Tyler: Why should I?

Nico: We could help you with Blurry

Tyler: What should I do?

Nico: Tell us what you're all doing over there, what you are doing, tell us stories, it's boring here.

Tyler: I think I could do that.

Nico: Thank you

Thanks? Did I just hear Nico say, "thank you"? I never heard him thank me. Today is the first time he said that, why?

Baffled after what I just herd, I made my way up helping the other to install everything. I told Josh about the favour and he approved.

During a month I had the same rutting, in the morning I would help the village and renovate the town hall, Jenna, Debbie, Josh and I are living on top of it. After long conversations with Josh and Nico I became Co-leader. Every afternoon I would visit the bishops except for one day the week where he goes for exploring.

In that month a lot has changed, the village is now fully renovated and the walls that surround it are covered in yellow. Some fields where around the village except for a forest who was few miles away. Debby and Josh are still together except for a few fights because of something about leadership. I am finally with Jenna and Jason grew up and still doesn't leave my side. We also found a little vulture that Josh is taking care of everyday. I have a feeling that the conversation I have with Nico helps me to sleep. Today I visit the forest, I always check the hills so they can put a field on it, but I want to know what's in that forest. I walk, take pictures, put marks so I don't get lost. I come to the end of the forest and I see a magnificent landscape with mountains. I take a picture. Hold on, what's that grey block doing in the middle of this? There is a block with grey walls, it looks like a facility. But what does it do here? I take notes and a few pictures and decide to head back before it becomes to dark. I quickly find my way back to the city hall, home. I climb the stairs to the main room and see Josh. He's at the table, and on the table is a gigantic map.

Josh: There you are, so what did you found beyond the forest?

Tyler: It was beautiful you should have seen it. Here I took a few pictures.

Josh: Wow yeah, your right this is beautiful

Tyler: But...

Josh: But what?

Tyler: Look at the last pictures. There is an odd thing, like a huge grey facility, I zoomed in and it looks like there is no one.

Josh: No one?

Tyler: Didn't see any

Josh: Alright

Tyler: I going to bed, is Jenna still up?

Josh: Yes, I think so... Tyler?

Tyler: yes

Josh: Don't tell them

Tyler: What?

Josh: Don't tell Nico and the others

Tyler: Why?

Josh: You never know

Tyler: You think Nico has to do something with it?

Josh: I don't know just, be careful, and I wish you could stop see them that often

Tyler: Josh, I can't, it's not that simple

Josh: Yes, it is

Tyler: No, they help me, since I see them, I don't have those nightmares.

Josh: What if they are the one who gave you those nightmares.

Tyler: Why?

Josh: I don't know Tyler. I just want you to be safe, I don't want them to manipulate you. You know what they did

Tyler: I know

Josh: Ty, promise me you'll keep a safe distance and that you stop see them at least you could stop see them everyday

Tyler: okay, I promise. Can I tell them tomorrow?

Josh: Yes sure, after that we'll meat outside and will investigate on that grey facility thing

Tyler: alright, good night

Josh: night

I exited the room and go to my room that I share with Jenna.