Chapter19

After a good night of sleep, I go see Nico, I'm a bit nervous. I don't know how he will take it.

Nico: Hello, your early

Tyler: Yes, I have to tell you something.

Nico: Tell me

Tyler: Josh and I decided that it would be best if I didn't come that often, or not at all.

Nico: So, Josh decided that?

Tyler: ye-no, no it was also my choice

Nico: alright if it's what you wish

Tyler: yes, it is?

Nico: Then, goodbye

Tyler: bye

Okay I though this would be harder. I go outside to meat with Josh, and there he is.

Josh: And?

Tyler: he wasn't angry at all; I'm surprised I though he will make a scene or something.

Josh: You're thinking to much

Tyler: yeah, yeah.

We walk to the forest, then through it following the marks. After an hour of hiking and walking we where at the end of the forest.
Tyler: You see it? There it is

Josh: Yes, and it's huge

We walk to the facility and Josh walks at a faster past then me, maybe to fast. Josh slow down.

I don't know what's up with this thing, but it gives me chills and I don't like it. What if there is someone? Josh, you're to fast!

Tyler: Josh! Wait!

Josh: Come on I think there is no one

We come near to it and Josh seems to be right there is no one. It's really huge, and it reminds me of a place, but I don't remember which one. We go in through a big door. There is a court, and a tower in the middle with a chapel at the side. It seems on finished. Oh no! I know it, it reminds me of... it can't be the only person who can build this is in a cell. How? Wait. Where is Josh?

Tyler: Josh? Josh, where are you?

No answer

Tyler: Josh that's not funny!

Nice, I lost Josh. I check all the room; it is really like that place.

Tyler: Josh!

What if his not in here?

I hear a cry for help. That's Josh!

Tyler: Josh, where are you?

He calls me, but he is far away. I run to his direction Jason following me.

Tyler: Jason find Josh!

Jason runs and I follow him through the forest. I see between a few trees Jason helping Josh

Tyler: Josh!

Josh: Tyler

Tyler: What happened? Where did you go?

Josh: I don't know, I was in a room when something grabbed me and dragged me here till Jason attacked him.

Tyler: Who? What did he look like?

Josh: I don't know I didn't see him. You alright?

Tyler: Yeah, you scared me! Come on let's head back home. Let me help you.

I lift Josh back to his feet. He finds his balance back and while he did that, I saw something. A red cape disappearing in the forest.

Josh: Tyler?

Tyler: Hmm

Josh: You coming?

Tyler: Yes, right, let's go

We go and when we arrived at the village, I let Josh with Debby and Jenna and run to the cells.

Tyler: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OU THERE? ARE YOU BUILDING A NEW DEMA?? AND WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO WITH JOSH?

Nico: You seem angry, calm down. We didn't go anywhere, remember we are locked in those cells, what you are saying is-

Tyler: What? Crazy? Insane? You're in that cell for month, and you didn't ask me to give you any food! You didn't try to escape! You didn't even try to manipulate me so that I let you free. It doesn't make sense! Why should I tell you what we are doing! What I am doing! And Josh got attacked the same day I tell YOU that I stop coming!

Nico: Don't talk to us like that, son.

Tyler: Why? What are you going to do? You're behind bars, aren't you?

Nico stands up, and stars at me. Studently all my anger washes away and is replaced with fear. His hand goes through the bars and he takes mine. I hear Jason growl. He pulls me through the bars so that I'm in his cell. The other bishops join him going through the walls and surrounding me.