Chapter 20

Jason runs to the city hall. Josh sees him without Tyler, he knows something must be wrong. He goes check the prison where he last saw Tyler run to. No Bishop and no Tyler is found in the cells. Josh takes his bag and a troupe to search for him, he got a feeling that he has to go to the facility.

The bishop let go of my hand and disappeared. We are at the facility. New DEMA. I get my dagger from my pocket. Where are they? I look through the different rooms and find them in the chapel. It looks like the old one but without benches. It's empty, even the statue is missing. The Bishops are in the back of the chapel in a line.

Nico: Come, son

Tyler: I was right, you were building this Dema the whole time?

Nico: I said come, son

Tyler: I'm not coming and I'm not your son

Nico: There's a lot of things you don't know, son

Tyler: And what's that?

Nico: Come and we'll show you

I walk to the Bishops and Nico puts his hands on my shoulders. I feel so vulnerable, he could kill me right know right there if he wants to. I star at my feet, not wanting to meet his gaze. The other Bishop puts his hand on Nico's shoulder and so does all the other Bishops to and form and Chain.

Nico: Look at my eyes

I meet his gaze and fell for it instantly.

Josh and his troupe arrived in the forest. In a few minutes, maybe hours they would be at the facility. Jason runs through the forest not waiting for Josh and will be at the facility in a few minutes.

Nico showed me everything. I'm not like the others. I don't have a mother like Josh or Jenna. I was mold by Nico. He created me. During my childhood he reached me how to control the monster I had in me, but now, because DEMA was destroyed I had more struggle to control it. Nico lied to me, the Banditos "kidnapped" me once, with other kids. I was 3, they tried to raise me, but I was complicated. I was a 3-year-old kid with a monster inside, therefor the Joseph family gave me back to DEMA. They gave me Jason to protect me and the dagger. And at the fire accident in DEMA the Bandito wanted me back, thinking he made a mistake tacking me back there, but Nico didn't let him.

Nico let of my shoulders

Nico: You're our son, my son

Tyler: no, no, no that's impossible, it's not true.

Nico: You have to accept it son, you're not a Bandito

He's manipulating me. It's my chance to finish him, I grab tight my dagger who's still hidden in my pocket. I look him strait in the eyes what let him wonder, I get the dagger out of my pocket and stab him.

Tyler: You're not my father, you'll never be.

He looks at me, horrified. I did it. I let go of the dagger. My hands are covered of blood and are shaking. I did it. I back away. Jason then suddenly attacks the Bishops, but they throw him away. He lands at my feet unconscious.

Tyler: Jason!

Nico: That think could never stand me. How dare you, stab your own father.

Tyler: You wanted from me to kill my best friend.

Nico: You seem confused, that wasn't me

Tyler: But it's because of you that he exists!

With a fast hand movement, the dagger disappeared so as the blood. How did he do that? Why can't he die? He comes to me and gives me the dagger, everything was red.

Josh burst through the doors with the troupe behind him. Josh sees Tyler being Blurryface with a dagger in his hand.

Nico: Good timing Joshua, Tyler was about to teach you death

Josh: You know Tyler wouldn't kill me

Josh walks to him leaving his weapons on the ground.

Josh: You would never kill me, Ty. I believe in you, Jenna believes in you, the Banditos believes in you.

Josh stops a few feet from me.

Blurry? Don't you dare touch him!

What makes you believe I take orders from you?

I have an idea, a deal.

Interesting, let me hear it first

You don't kill Josh but Nico, it's because of him that you have to fight over taking control, if we kill him you could be free.

I like it, deal

Josh: Tyler?

I spin around and stab Nico multiple times, the bandito starts attacking the other bishops.

He's dead now give me back my life.

You know there's a slight problem

What?

I never disappear. I only disappear when you die

Wha-?

Blurri takes the knife and stabs us.

Josh: NOOO! Tyler!

I fall on the floor, and Josh hurries to my side. A sob escapes his lips.

Josh: Don't you dare leave me, Ty!

Tyler: Josh

Josh: What?

Tyler: Think of me every now and then, my old fren

Josh: No tyler, don't you go all Lennon on me, you're not going to die, please, don't leave us, don't leave me.

Tyler: We'll win but not everyone will get out