Chapter 9

He tolled me that Blurryface didn't exist, he wasn't real.

I didn't understand, he was always here, I could see him, he was there in front of me.

I was too overwhelmed, I then just crashed to the dry and burned ground, letting the tears flow like a river I couldn't stop.

Blurryface kneeled in front of me.

I could clearly see him; he was there in front of me watching me being a pathetic wreck.

I ignored the fact that Nico left, I didn't hear the screams of injured citizens, the fire embracing everything around me. I just observed my "friend". Nico said that he was a demon who taunted me, a demon I created, and no one warned me he wasn't real.

I stood up and thought out loud, sometimes even laugh nervously when I thought I would become crazy. I couldn't become crazy. He was real I knew it; I knew the difference between real and unreal things. I couldn't trust Nico, he just wants to stop me or break me, right?

I wasn't sure about what I though. Something tolled me they where right, he wasn't real, and I was turning crazy.

Everything crumbles into tiny pieces, my childhood, my treehouse, my friend, the forest, hell even my mind turns into dust!

As the night felled and the fire extinguished, I started to think clearer. I didn't know how they chased Nico and Niner or even if they could, but if not, I would be death by the time.

A Bandito came towards me, not just a bandito but the bandito again. He helped me standing up and I asked him about Nico. He tolled me they won, we won. Then I asked him if he could see him, Blurryface. But he said no, I knew He wouldn't lie to me. So, I was turning crazy.

Great, just great!

I crashed again, feeling again overwhelmed and tired, tired of everything.

Why me? Why not someone else? What did I do to deserve this? Why was he here? When did I create him? Why did I do that? How could I not know?