Chapter 8

Four days later...

682 had found a big cave for us to live in. It was a little ways from our old prison since she claims that the humans will come looking for us. I tried to make it comfortable, grabbing some blankets and pillows from a few raids I did of our prison after 682 left on some hunts. At the moment I was trying to make us a small little nest so we could be warm, and I can get cuddles.

"She's going to be so happy!" I squeal to myself with my tail wagging in excitement

"And who is she?"

I perk up at the sound of 682's voice. I spun around greeting her with a big smile. Beside her is two deer carcasses. Their blood is still draining from their wounds but it didn't matter to me. At least we get to eat something. 

"Where did you get all of this from?" She asks dragging our meal deeper into the cave

"I, um went back to our prison to get something comfy for us..." I watch her carefully knowing that she won't be too happy that I went back there

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

I jump at how loud her voice was. I whimper as my legs begin to shake in fear. I knew she was going to be angry but not this angry! She backs me against the wall staring down at me with complete and utter anger.

"Why did you go back when I specifically told you not to!?" She sneers slamming her claws next to my head

"I-I just w-wanted us to have a w-warm nest!" I close my eyes in fear, "I j-just wanted a comfortable and w-warm place where w-we can c-cuddle and sleep!" I cry as some tears leave my eyes 

682 didn't say anything but I heard her move away from me. I curl up in a ball still scared that she may do something to me in her anger. My body was still shaking when I felt her tail wrap around me. I remain still but 682's tail pulled me to her. I feel the soft fabric of the blankets underneath me as 682 pressed me against her. She places her head on my shoulder, her breath tickling my neck.

"Mate please look at me."

I slowly open my eyes, looking at her with fear.

"I'm sorry." She whispers placing soft kisses on my neck, "I was just so angry about you leaving. What if a group of those humans found you? They would've taken you away from me and I would've never seen you again."

I relax into her embrace, my tail slowly wrapping around hers. I turn around in her embrace, making us stare into each others eyes. 

"I'm sorry too." I mutter, "I should've waited for you to return from your hunt. I was just so excited to see you happy, and I just ran off. I didn't want you to mad or worried."

"I still shouldn't have screamed at you. I love you so much."

I smile leaning my forehead against hers, "I love you too my wonderful mate." 

A bright smile appears on her face before she captures my lips with hers. I shyly kiss back since I'm not very experienced when it comes to kisses. I felt one of her hands trailing down the side of my body before she suddenly grabs my ass. I squeak in surprise which allows her entrance into my mouth. I didn't put up much of a fight, easily allowing her to take dominance in the kiss. She wraps her other arm around my waist, lifting me so I sat on her lap still entrapped in the heated kiss. I felt something poke at my inner thigh and it was rather hard, but at the same time it was warm. I pull away from the kiss successfully ending it. I look down to see a large rod and it seemed to be throbbing.

"Mate. What is that?" 

"It's my dick my love. It's how I'm going to get your pregnant."

My eyes widen in happiness as I look in her eyes.

"Pregnant?"

"Yes lo-"

I interrupted her by tackling her to the ground. I straddle her waist staring at her dick happily. I lift my hips before slowly sinking down on it. 682 grabs onto my hips as a wave of pain hits me.

"I-It hurts.." I whisper biting my finger

"I know mate but it'll pass. I won't move so you can adjust." 

I nod and she begins to rub small circles into my stomach. A few minutes pass and I slightly move my hips, experimenting to see if I have adjusted. 

"You can move now..." I whisper placing both my hands on her toned stomach 

682's eyes fill with excitement as her hands on my hips tighten. She sits up, thrusting up into my untouched folds. I bit my bottom lip trying to contain the moans that are rising up from my throat. 682 attaches her lips to my neck, her canines poking at my sensitive skin. Finally a loud moan escapes my lips, much to her pleasure. In fact it seems to be fuel to her fire, her thrusts picking up in speed and power. 

"You like that baby?~" She husks in my ear delivering a sharp thrust 

"Hngh!~" I try to answer her but the pleasure is just too much

A dark chuckle escapes her lips as the sounds of skin slapping against skin echoes throughout the cave. I felt a weird sensation building up in my lower regions causing me to grab 682's shoulders tightly. A grunt escapes her lips and she picks up her pace, slamming into me from root to tip. 

"You're squeezing me so damn tight!" She hisses shutting her eyes in pleasure 

The sensation in lower regions suddenly dissipates, and I'm blinded by the complete pleasure. I lean against 682 panting, and a few sharp thrusts later she delivers one final thrust. She digs her canines into my neck marking me as hers. My body felt completely numb, although it was especially strong in my legs. 

"Can you move mate?" 682 asks with a small smile

"N-No. I can't f-feel my legs.." I whimper trying to move

She gently lifts me off her dick, laying me down in our nests of blankets. 682 lays down beside me wrapping her arm around me. She uses her other hand to pull one of the thicker blankets on top of us. 

"How many offspring do you want to have?" She asks softly placing her head on my shoulder

"At least four." I smile putting my hands on my stomach 

"Well if we don't get that many the first time we can always try again." She smirks placing a soft kiss to my neck