1.

Six Years Later...

Slinging her laptop bag over her shoulder, Levya walked up the path to her front door carrying a stack of files in her left arm. Twisting the doorknob, she fully expected it to be unlocked. When it wasn't, the woman sighed as she dug in her bag for her keys. After finding her keys, she skillfully unlocked and opened the door, careful to keep the files balanced in her arm.

"Happy Anniversary!"

Levi was greeted with the loud exclamation. An arrangement of roses, daisies, and greenery greeted her a meer three feet from her face. Unfortunately, she wasn't expecting it and the pile of files in her arm scattered across the floor, yet she couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. J.J. sheepishly peered around the arrangement he held turning his wife's smile into a giggle.

"I'm sorry, baby." He quickly set the flowers down on the entryway table and fell to his knees, gathering the dropped files.

"It's not a big deal," Levi laughed, placing her keys in the bowl and leaning over to smell the flowers. "These are beautiful, J."

"I thought they looked like you," he smiled, rising with the files stacked in his hands.

Levi hung her computer bag on the hook, took the files from J.J. and put them on the now very full entryway table, and happily kissed her husband. "Happy anniversary, baby."

J.J. wrapped his arms around Levi's waist, holding onto her tightly. "Four years, that's crazy."

"I hope you're not getting tired of me already," Levi teased. "Cause you're kinda stuck with me forever."

"I don't think I could ever get tired of you, Levya," J.J. smirked.

"Good answer, Justin," Levi replied, kissing her husband with a little more heat.

"Mmm, I think we need to take this somewhere else," J.J. effortlessly picked up his wife as he moved his lips from her lips to her jaw and neck.

Levi giggled and tilted her head back, letting out a soft moan as her husband carried her to their bedroom.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" Levi smiled, sparingly pressing kisses to her husband's broad, muscular back as she aimlessly drew invisible patterns across it.

J.J. laughed. "It's a surprise, baby."

"Then how will I know how to dress?" she kissed the back of his neck.

"You know," J.J. grinned, craning his head around so that he could look at his wife. "I could cancel our reservations and we could stay here. That way, you can keep on what you're wearing."

Levi laughed. "You would like that, wouldn't you?"

"So would you. Don't even try to deny that." J.J. grinned, kissing her again.

"What time is our reservation?" Levi rolled her eyes playfully.

"7:30." He continued to kiss her neck.

The woman glanced over at the clock on her nightstand. "I've got to get ready."

"You've got plenty of time," the man wrapped his arms around his wife, effectively trapping her in bed.

"Me deixar ir." Levi smacked his hand.

"No hablo español," J.J. stuck out his tongue.

"That was Portuguese," she stuck out her tongue.