Reboot!

Hey, dear readers!

I know I've only written three episodes, but I'm sadly ending this version of Reverse Falls. However, starting in late December, I'll be posting a new version of Reverse Falls: the Literal Reverse Falls AU. (Which is still this version of Reverse Falls, but everyone is reversed literally. Except for maybe Stan and Ford - I like their roles too much in this version.)

Don't worry, however - I'm keeping all of the old mysteries! (Like how does Dipper know Pacifica? Who exactly ARE those two Gleefuls who chased Convenience Store Ghost [who actually has a name that will be revealed later]? Who's trapped in the portal? And, of course, plenty more mysteries.) And I'm also keeping most of the same plot, but my new concept is so different from the first two episodes that I want to rewrite those but also keep the old versions out for everyone to see. The third episode of this version might be the only one that's pretty much the same (excluding Mabel? I haven't decided that yet), so bear with me for that.

(Also the mysteries in this book will play a bigger role in the new version than in this one!)

I hate to end projects without finishing them, but the new version won't be that different. One of the only major changes is that Mabel is the main psychic, like canon Gideon, and Dipper is the main "Northwest" (still Gleeful), like canon Pacifica (but they still both have amulets, like Gravity Rises Pacifica and Gideon). 

I hope you guys stick around for this new version! I'll still be active on my account (either version of Reverse Falls still has SO MUCH I have to write, there's no way I'm going inactive), so feel free to ask questions about the Literal Version! (And I'm also going to post drawings of the new version in my Art Book, so make sure to check that out for official character designs and stuff. The new version is also labelled as "Reverse Falls + Gravity Rises", because that's another way to think about it. *shrugs*)

See you in December, readers!!

~ Fairytaled :D