four

╔════════════╗
𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑺  𝑻𝑾𝑶
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚════════════╝

          SCOTT LIFTED his leg, kicking the woman in the thigh and sending her tumbling to the floor. They watched her roll on the floor, sliding away against the glass from the chandelier.

"You and Hope taught me that kick, remember?" Scott asked, glancing at her.

"Yeah, good form. Really," Christina nodded, peering back through her yellow visor.

"Those were the days," he said. "Whatever happened to us?" This made Christina confused as if he was talking them training was a lifetime ago. "Like, Hope too, but I mean us us, y'know? Cause—"

"Not the time, Scott." Hope reminded via their comms.

When the two glanced back to the floor, they found the woman gone. Chris cursed under her breath. "Shit, where'd she go?"

They both ran into the kitchen, searching around. "I've lost it."

"We're not seeing anything on the ant cams. Try looking—" Hank was cut off but static, following by Hope grunting in pain.

Chris and Scott glanced at each other with wide eyes. "Hank? Hope?!"

Scott jumped up, shrinking down before jumping on a flying ant. Christina leaned forward next, shrinking as well and following him outside the building.

When they made it to the van, Hank was bent over, gripping his throat. Next to him, Hope was rubbing her head in pain. "Oh, my gosh! Are you two all right?"

"No!" Hank snapped. "He got the lab. Come on!"

The two adults climbed into the vehicle, quick to drive off.

          "WHAT THE hell was that?" Christina asked, driving with a tight grip on the wheel. Her eyes roamed back and forth, trying to spot anything that would give their anonymous attacker away.

"I don't know," Hank responded lowly, rubbing Hope's shoulder comfortingly. "But we need to find somewhere to regroup and figure out where the lab is."

"So where to now?" Scott asked, moving back up to the passenger seat. He leaned across the armrest, looking between Christina, Hank and Hope. "How about my place, hmm? I'm supposed to be there anyway, and Woo could walk in any second."

"Exactly why we're not going to your house," Hank shot back.

"What about your house? Or Chris'?"

Hank shot him a look. Chris did the same, "We have no house, remember?"

"Sorry..." Scott muttered, tilting his head. "Well, there is one place I can think of."

After a pause, Hank started shaking his head. "No. No, no, no, no!"

It clicked in Christina's head, and she couldn't help but smile.

She missed them.

"No!"

          CHRISTINA SMILED widely as they entered the shop. "What's up, guys!"

Luis, Kurt and Dave all greeted her back loudly, standing from their 'office space' to hug her. They all bombarded her with questions before Hank and the rest followed, instantly quieting them.

She bounced on her feet, giving Luis' arm a light punch. "I missed you guys so much."

"Yeah, yeah, man! We missed you too, like crazy. We thought we was never gonna see y'all again." Luis responded in one breath. "You guys want coffee?"