seven

╔════════════╗
𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑺  𝑻𝑾𝑶
-𝒔𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏
╚════════════╝

          OUTSIDE THE appointed location, Scott stuck his head between Hank and Hope. He pursed his lips, nodding at it. "This seems right."

Christina let out a small sigh to herself, slipping on her glove. Soon enough, Scott was wearing his Antman uniform smiling at her. "Look at us, teaming up twice in one day."

"Makes you think, huh?" Hope called from the passenger seat, turning her head. Scott glanced over her shoulder.

"About what?"

"Germany." She replied before looking at her father. Scott then turned to Chris, who nodded in agreement. "We were all working together..."

A smile crept back on Scott's lips. He bent his head slightly to talk directly at Chris. "If I'd asked you to come, would you?"

Christina slowly turned her wrist, testing for any tightness in the leather glove. She glanced back up at him with a smirk. "Guess we'll never know, huh?"

Giving her head a sharp nod, her mask flipped over her face before she shrunk down and flew out of the van's window. Scott huffed, shaking his head.

"If she had gone with you..." Hope spoke up again, catching his attention. "You would have never been caught."

Scott kept quiet, thinking their words over. After a moment, he shrunk down as well, jumping on a flying ant and following Christina. Hank and Hope sat back in their seats, watching the two from their laptops.

"You know, I thought of a new name for my ant," Scott said as they dove through a crack in the front door. "I'm thinking Ulysses S. Gr-Ant. You like it?"

Christina scoffed at him, shaking her head. "You and your names, Scott..."

"I'm not getting anything on the monitors," Hank commented as they flew through the house's entrance. "There's some kind of electronic disturbance."

"Be careful, you guys," Hope added.

"You know me, Hank. I'm always careful—agh!" He cried out when he almost hit a white suit with a mask.

Christina hovered beside him, holding out an arm. "It's fine, it's just the suit."

"How do you know?"

Her head craned to the side as her eyes caught another room. "Cause, look."

They slowly made their way across the room, staring at a young woman who was inside a glass chamber. Radiation seemed to wave across her body as she was asleep.

"That's Ghost?"

"What is she doing?" Hope asked quietly in their comms.

"You think the suit is a way for her to go through walls and stuff?" Scott asked.

"Just get the lab before she wakes up." Hope reminded as Christina spotted it in the corner. She landed swiftly on the table as Scott jumped off his ant.

They both peered up at it. "Now, you're sure this is our shrunken building and not somebody else's, right?"

Christina softly scoffed at him, giving his shoulder a light smack. "Scott, c'mon."

In unison, they both jumped back and switched to their normal sizes. Scott nodded at her as their masks flipped back. "I'll get it."

Sighing again, Christina cast a curious glance over her shoulder at Ghost, only to find her gone. Her brows furrowed. "Where did she—?"