열한

ᴱᴸᴱᵛᴱᴺ

Everything started to go downhill after last week.

Felix and Changbin started to get distant, Felix working extra hours at the station and Changbin helping the Revengers with the criminals.

Minho and Jisung's relationship wasn't going so well either. Minho wouldn't be home till past midnight which caused Jisung to start having doubts. Though, Jisung working extra hours with Felix helped keep his mind off of it.

____

Felix glanced over to Jisung with a sad look. "Ji...you alright?" Felix asks. "Yeah," Jisung mumbles. "Ji...no you're not." Jisung sighs and looks at Felix. "Yeah...you're right," Jisung says with a sigh. "I'll ask Mr. Kang if we can take off early," Felix says with a smile.

Jisung nods his head and Felix gets up from his chair and walked to their bosses office. Felix knocked and got a muffled come in. "Sir...Jisung and I are going to leave early if that's okay," Felix says.

Mr. Kang smiles. "It's fine, Felix. You and Jisung have been working hard anyway," He says. Felix smiles and closes the door going over to Jisung. "Alright you depressed person, let's get ice cream and drown our sorrows in it and watch Disney."

"Can we watch Shadow hunters?"

____

"Holy sheet! Magnus can kick me in the shins and I'll say thank you."

Felix laughs at Jisung's comment. "His makeup too! Felix, learn how to do that," Jisung whines as he leans his head on Felix's shoulder with a pout. "I mean...I can try," Felix says as he shoves Jisung lightly.

Jisung chuckles and looks down, frowning. "What?" Felix asks. "I'm out of ice cream," Jisung says, sniffling. "My god, you're high off of sugar," Felix says as he finishes his ice cream as well. He takes Jisung's empty ice cream carton and climbs out of bed.

He walks to the kitchen and throws them away, the front door opening. Felix walks by and gives a smile to Changbin before walking to his room. "Who was that?" Jisung asks. "Changbin, he got home from work," Felix explains as he slips his legs under the covers.

Jisung hums and nods his head. "Now, what's wrong with you?" Felix asks as he turns to Jisung resting his elbows on his legs. Jisung sighs. "It's just...Minho's been coming home later and I'm starting to doubt our relationship," Jisung says. Felix rolls his eyes and rests his head on Jisung's legs.

Felix was about to speak when Jisung cut him off. "Someone's looking into your room." Felix sat up and looked outside, seeing someone staring into his room. Fear went over Felix as memories went through his mind.

"U-Uh...Binnie, can you come here?"

Changbin walked into the room, confused. "Yes?" Changbin asks. "Someone...Someone's staring into my room," Felix says looking at him. Changbin eyebrows furrow and he walks over, Jisung and Felix moving out of the way.

Changbin looks out the window. "There's nobody there," Changbin says. "What?" Felix says looking out. "But...but there was someone. Jisung even saw it," Felix says. Jisung nods his head. "I'll go see. Stay inside," Changbin says.

Felix nodded his head and Changbin left, locking the front door behind him.

Changbin walked where Felix had spotted the person and his looks around. Nobody was there but it still scared Changbin. The whole week, Felix had been jumpier than normal and complaining about being watched at work and on the way home.

Changbin looked around before walking home, climbing up the wall and climbing through his window. He sighs and walks over to Felix's room.

"Lix?" Changbin says opening the door. He smiles as he looked at the two. Jisung was cuddled against Felix's chest with his arms wrapped around the younger's waist.

Changbin walked inside and pulled the blanket over them more, Felix stirring in his sleep. Felix lifts his head up and Changbin smiles. "I'll walk you two to work tomorrow, okay?" Changbin says, Felix, nodding his head in response.

"Night," Changbin says ruffling his hair. Felix hums and lays his head back down, falling asleep. Changbin leaves the room and closes the door. He only walked a few inches when his watched beep.

He walks over to his room and slips his suit on. He opens the window and pulled his mask down, shooting a web and swinging off.