삼십일

ᵀᴴᴵᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ

Quiet. Soundlessness.

Felix could come up with so many words about what was going on in the room he was in. Occasionally there was the noise of two babies crying but it would quiet down after a few minutes.

He had nothing to do, which is why he was wandering around the small room he was in. He stopped and quickly walked over to the bed hearing the sound of loud metal hitting the floor. He pulled the covers over him and pretended to be asleep.

The door opened and closes. The footsteps walked closer and Felix clenched his eyes shut, hoping the person would go away.

A hand was placed on his leg and he slightly flinched. He didn't mind it but once it started moving upwards, he elbowed the person in the face. He looked at the person and screamed loudly.

"Get out!" Felix shouts as the man tried to grab him but he kept kicking his arms. The metal arms that were on his back went to hold Felix's leg. Felix rolled over and got off the bed, running over to the door.

He was about to open the door but the metal arms grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up. Felix screamed and squirmed around, tears falling down his cheeks. "L-Let me go," He sobs as he tried to get the metal thing off of him.

"I-I didn't do a-anything to you."

Felix gave up as the man set him on the bed. He didn't let him go which caused Felix to glare at him. "You're so pretty," He says as he tries to stroke Felix's hair, but the male went to bit his hand.

"What do you want from me?"

"Has Norman not told you yet?" He says with a chuckle. "I've been here for 1 fucking week and you haven't told me what I'm here for. Tell me now or I will crack your head open against the bed frame," Felix threatens, glad that the bed frame was metal.

The male laughs at him. "Now, what do you want from me," Felix growls. "Is it not obvious?" He asks as he lets him go and started walking to the door. He turned to Felix with a smirk. "We need your heart."

The door closed and it was locked, again.

____

Jisung sat with Jeongin as they looked at the shard he had brought in.

"In my 19 years of living, I've never seen any type of metal like this," Jeongin says as he looked through the microscope. Jisung smiles to himself and he pulls out his phone. "This is where I found it. It was when Felix was...yeah."

Jeongin patted his back and looked at the picture. "That's weird...if it was someone who made that it would've been three or four scratch marks but it's only one," Jeongin says. The door opened to show Changbin who had dark circles under his eyes.

"Cause it wasn't a person who made the scratch," He says as he walks over, rubbing his eye. "Well, what is it then, Mr. no it all," Jeongin asks as he crosses his arms. "It was the glider the person rode. It has two pointed pieces of metal on either side of it, which is probably what caused it to create the scratch mark."

Jeongin nodded his head and looked at the piece of metal through the microscope. "Did you ask him what kind of metal its made out of cause it's definitely not steel." Changbin shrugs his shoulder and walks over to the couch they had in the room. "I don't know. I'm taking a nap here."

"Can't you take one at your house?"

"Too many memories and it's lonely," Changbin mumbles as he lays down. Seonghwa followed carrying a blanket. "I knew he was going to be in here. Minho and Chan are arguing about something," Seonghwa says as he lays the blanket over Changbin who had already fallen asleep.

"Where are you going dressed all nice?" Jeongin asks as he watches his hyung go to the door. "A date," Seonghwa answers as he was about to leave but was stopped by Jisung asking. "With who?"

Seonghwa looked at them with a small smile. "Hoongjoong." Jisung and Jeongin's mouth dropped as he left the room. "Isn't he the paramedic?" Jeongin asks which earned a nod from Jisung. "Yeah."