chapter 4

Now our nandhu is preparing lunch for manik and srikanth....while cooking she got so many thoughts about manik's words especially about that RELATIONSHIP TOPIC...

Nandhini's pov :

What is this sudden change in manik ji 's behaviour..? He always talk rudely with me...but today he spoke calmly but there is so many meanings hidden in his words...I am totally confused... and also he kissed my forehead like prithvi and cabir bhai that is unbelievable...

Is srikanth uncle advised him to talk politely with me...but he won't listen others words na....

I remember one day I went to his office with lunch... actually srikanth uncle called me and asked lunch for him and manik...after seeing me their manik ji started his scolding session by saying why you prepared lunch.? Cook is there na..? and why the hell you brought lunch for us..? Thank God on that day srikanth uncle rescued me from monster manik ji...but today he itself asks me to prepare lunch and said to bring to his office....What is going to happen today..? Please God help your nandhu...

Nandhini's pov ends..

With this nandhu now started to pack the cooked dishes in the hot box....she prepared all manik's favourite....after that she weared simple white chudidhar(pic given below)and got ready to go to malhotra's office...

after that she weared simple white chudidhar(pic given below)and got ready to go to malhotra's office

Nandhu: shivan uncle can you drop me to the malhotra's office...

(Shivan is the personal driver for malhotra's family members...)

Shivan:sure beta...manik sir already informed me...he asked me to pick u safely bachaa....

Nandhu:oh ok uncle...let's move..

In malhotra's office..

Manik:dad Mr. Sinha wants to meet you...He needs to discuss about the investments in our next project...He is one of the leading share holder in our concern....so u need to discuss with him privately dad...

Srikanth:ya arrange a meeting with him...

Manik : I already asked him his time schedule....He said today he is free at 1.30  so you both go for a lunch... I will book the private table in hotel green meridian...

Srikanth:ok that's a good idea....I will move now...

With this now srikanth left the office...

Manik now smirked and went to his personal room...he leaned on the glass door which gives the view of the office parking area...yes he is waiting for his nandhu eagerly...

After 15 minutes nandhu arrived and stepped out from the car....manik found her as a angel coming from heaven...he looked at her with full of love...she now enters into the office..

The receptionist in the office said about nandhu's arrival to manik through intercom...

Manik said to the receptionist to allow nandhu immediately to his personal room....

Now nandhu knocks manik's room door...

Manik(with full attitude): yes come in.

Nandhu nervously stand in front of manik holding the hot box handle...

Manik:oh I said you to bring lunch na...I totally forgot...I am hungry...let me take the lunch....you arrange the lunch in that nearby table....

Nandhu:ok...where is srikanth uncle.?

Manik:He went for a client meeting...he will take his lunch there itself...

Nandhu nodded her head and started to arrange the lunch in the plate...

Manik :did you ate..?

Nandhu nodded her head as no...

Manik now took one more plate and started to arrange the meals in that plate for nandhu...after that manik pulled nandhu and make her sit in his lap....

Nandhu is very much shocked...she tried to get up...but manik hold her tightly by her waist...words strucked in her throat...

Manik:There is only one chair available in my room...I don't mind you can sit in my lap and eat...see you have done so much recipes for me...to compensate I am providing my lap as a chair for you....

Nandhu:I am not hungry...I will eat in the home after reaching...

But manik malhotra won't listen right...so he took some pulao and asked nandhu to open her mouth...she doesn't like this and all.. tears brimmed in her eyes...but manik's one glare makes her to open her mouth...manik now feeded happily to his nandhu....

Manik:don't you know nandhu if someone feeds you lovingly....then you also should feed to the person who feeded you..it is like sharing LOVE...

Nandhu:LOVE..?

Manik:yes A motherly love..when I am small my mother feed me..in return I feed my mother...so now you feed me...

Nandhu thought that manik is missing his mother...so only he is asking her to feed him...

Nandhu feeded manik....manik was very happy....manik now says to himself that this is the best day in my life....

Now both finished their lunch...

Manik took nandhu's hand and admired his fingers and said your hands are magical nandhu...see you prepared the food very tasty....even 7 Star hotels can't compete in front of your cooking skills.....

Our innocent nandhu just smiled whole heartedly after hearing manik praises....

Now she washed and packed the hot box....she said bye to manik and left to the parking area....here our manik again lean on the glass door and started to watch nandhu....

It is very hot outside...the sunrays hits nandhu's face suddenly nandhu faints in the road...manik saw all this from the glass door...his breath got strucked seeing nandhu...with full of worries he starts running to the parking area....

Whole staff in the office got up from their seat after seeing their boss's panicked condition...