chapter 31

Sun rays peeped into manan's room and disturbed our nandhu....nandhu smilingly opened her eyes and wished good morning to the sun....she found that her hubby is in deep sleep so she hurriedly went and close the windows curtains because now sun is ready to disturb her hubby's sleep....Nandhu then went to freshen up....

Sensing nandhu not in the bed Manik got up immediately and found nandhu coming out from the washroom wearing a saree....

Manik : it is totally bore nandhu...

Nandhu(confusingly) : what boring hubby....?

Manik : on seeing u in saree nowadays is very boring...

Nandhu : is it....ok then I change into a simple chudidhar....

Manik : No please...that will be more boring than this....

Nandhu : Then what I will wear....other than saree and chudidhar there is only your clothes available here...Are you asking me to wear your shirts and pants....?

Manik eyes twinkled hearing nandhu's words....

Manik : wow great idea....Isuggest you to wear a modern dresses but now you gave me a fantastic blockbuster idea....

Nandhu confusingly looked at manik...

Manik : ok let us try now....you wear my shirt only when you are in our room....

Nandhu got shocked hearing manik's words....

Nandhu : No way hubby...it won't look nice on me.... your shirt size is bigger for me....I may look weird in those shirts...I am very happy to wear saree and chudidhar...so please bye I am going to kitchen....

Nandhu went to open the room door but manik lifted nandhu in his arms and put her on the bed....

Nandhu : hubby please leave me...it won't look gud...

Manik : please my first wish nandhu dear after our marriage.....let us give a trial...I am very sure that you will look super cute in my shirt...keep quiet...i will select a shirt for you now....

Nandhu : ok... but if it looks weird I won't wear that anymore...you should not compel me....

Manik(smilingly) : ok fine....

After few minutes manik came with a white shirt near nandhu and asked her to change....

Nandhu took the shirt from his hands and also she took her normal chudidhar pants with her...but manik snatched that pants from her hand...

Manik : what is the need of taking this pants...you only said my shirt is over size for you...My shirt will cover you upto your knees...so don't want these pants and all...you go and change...

Nandhu : No way...give the pants hubby...your shirt will only cover upto my mid thighs...I can't stand in bare legs in front of you...so please give that pants hubby....

Manik(happily) : is it...it will cover only upto your mid thighs...then you will look super hot + super cute...wow...

Nandhu : please hubby don't play games with me...give the pants....

But manik is manik he pushed Nandhu into the dressing room and manofied nandhu to wear his shirt....

After 10 mins the dressing room door opened ....manik is very eager to see his nandu....

manik is very eager to see his nandu

Nandhu came out shyly like this....👆

Manik got stunned seeing nandhu who looks more cute than his imagination....

Manik smiled and started to move forward to reach nandhu...nandhu with full of blush started moving backwards and finally she hits the wall...manik now blocked her by keeping his hands On either side of nandhu....

Manik tucked some hair strands behind her ears and kissed her forehead lovingly....

Manik : you looks so cute nandhu beyond my imagination....thanks for wearing this shirt for me...come let us look yourself in the mirror....

Manik and nandhu stood infront of the mirror....

Manik : do you like it baby...?

Nandhu shyly turned around and hugged manik tightly...manik smiled seeing his super cute wife and hugged her back...

Nandhu : hubby I feel very shy ....only for you I weared this shirt....hereafter I won't wear this...but may be in future that to only for you I will wear this in our room....

Manik now smiled more and hugged her tightly...

Manik : ok Your wish...but believe me you looks gorgeous,cute,hot in this outfit...

Nandhu(cutely) : is it...?

Manik pinched her nose and said yes my baby and he kissed her cheeks....

Manik(teasingly): ok now go and change otherwise I will loose my control...I promised u na after your studies only we will proceed that...I will keep my promise always....

Nandhu pushed manik and went to the dressing room to change....

In xyz hospital...

Ritu father's condition is improved....doctor gave hope....so now ritu is happy....

Adhi : happy baby...?

Ritu hugged adhi and said very happy...

Ritu : Thanks for the support adhi...

Adhi hit ritu's head slightly and said stop your nonsense thank you and all ritu...

Adhi : am the 1st one to come to you when you are in worries...come now we will go and see uncle..

Ritu : you go to your home...if dad see you here he will get angry...have you forgot he is malhotra's business+ family rival....

Adhi : I know that ritu...but one day we need to face all this na...if he see me now he may think na I helped you and your dad in this worst condition...his heart may get lighten...his revenge attitude can change....may be our broken family relations will mend na due to his health problem...think it will be very nice na when our two families get unite....

Ritu is now in tears....will she allow adhi to see his father....Is this is the first step to unite the two rivalries(ie.,malhotra and murthy)