chapter 16

Prithiv : mukthi dear why you hate Nandhu..?

Mukthi : she is the reason for our mom death...

Prithiv and adhira shocked hearing this...

Adhira : don't blame her Mukthi. ..How can she be the reason for our mom's death...?

Mukthi : if I say the reason you won't believe me...You always support that bloody Nandhu. ..Go and ask to our dad...He will narrate everything.infact He itself believes Nandhini  is the only reason  for our mom death...

Prithiv and adhira found that there is some hidden things in their mom's death so they decided to ask about this matter to their dad after reaching Mumbai....

Early morning
Time : 5 am

Manan Room

Nandhu wake up from her sleep and found her hubby sleeping peacefully so without disturbing him she get down from the bed and started doing her daily chores....

Before going to bath she found that she doesn't have any clothes to wear after taking bath....so she thought to get some outfits from adhira....

She opened the room door which disturbs manik's sleep...he got up immediately without founding Nandhu on the bed....

Manik : Nandhu...where are you going.?come here...

Nandhini : Hubby you sleep...I am just going to get clothes from adhira...I don't have any clothes to wear after taking bath....

Manik get down from the bed and went near to Nandhu....He suddenly lifted her in his arms and put her in the bed...

Manik : wait...I need to show you something....

Manik bent down and take out a big trolly suitcase which is under the bed....He put some number lock and opened the suitcase....

Nandhu palmed her mouth...That suitcase contains some sarees , some western outfits , some gold accessories , finally all imported cosmetics....

Nandhini : whose this hubby..?

Manik (in a funny way) : Hema dhadhi's...you know hema dhadhi love to wear all these western outfits....buddhu...all this is for you...cosmetics were brought by adhira....Dresses and all these accessories were brought by me...

Nandhini : How come you know we are going to stay here..?

Manik : good question..?just i guessed that hema dhadhi won't allow us that much easily so in case if we are staying here then you should need all this na...so I brought it...clever me na.

Nandhu nodded her head in disbelief. ..

Nandhini : you always think about me and my comfortableness....what about your dresses..?

Manik : there is one more suitcase under the bed....

Nandhini : OK...what should I wear now...

Manik : I will select...This western outfit...

Nandhini : see hubby Today we are going to see many village people and old age people so I should dressed up in a traditional way...Its not Mumbai...it is a village..so select some sarees...

Manik : till now I doesn't see you wearing western outfits like short frocks , skirts , jeans in Mumbai too...

Nandhini : I won't look good in that wears....

Manik : who said..? You will look pretty good in those outfits...after going to Mumbai...let me see you in those outfits...wait...

Nandhini : OK first you select the saree...

Manik gave her a Red color designer saree....Nandhu took that and went to take bath....

Manik(naughtyly) : did you want any help in  bathing my wifey. .?

Nandhini(boldly) : No need hubby I can manage...May be in Mumbai We will help each others in bathing...You know what I mean...

Manik was surprised seeing Nandhu's boldness he tried to catch her but she went inside the washroom and closed the door in a fraction of second...

Manik smiled seeing his kidoo wife activities....

Now all got ready and went to explore the kerala ...

A car and a open jeep is arranged by dev dhadhu....Manik many times came with srikanth to kerala so he know every routes....

Srikanth drives the car beside him Mukthi seated....In the back seat dev dhadhu and hema dhadhi seated...

In a open jeep manik in driving seat beside him Nandhu and in back seat prithiv and adhitya in left whereas cabir and adhira in right....They all are talking and enjoying lot.....

First they went to punnatur kota which is known as elephant palace in kerala....where we can see 100s of elephants in one place....

 After seeing the elephants all smiled but our nandhu got feared she hold manik's arms tightly and closed her eyes in fear

After seeing the elephants all smiled but our nandhu got feared she hold manik's arms tightly and closed her eyes in fear....adhitya note this and a mischievous idea came in his mind...

Adhitya : prithiv do you know elephants don't like red color....If they saw red color they will become mad...if someone wears red color dress then that person is gone..They will catch that person in the trunk and throw them away....

Hearing this Nandhu widen her eyes...she see her own dress....stupid Hubby selected this dress for me....see he is wearing white me red...elephant don't like red...don't he know this...Nandhu's thinking process stopped when one elephant roared loudly lifting his trunk higher...That elephant is just opposite to our nandhu...it looks like that the elephant roared seeing nandhu's dress color ....Nandhu got scared ....

Nandhu started to run saying ganesha....don't kill me....I am doing puja to you daily....hereafter I won't wear red color.....

Prithiv and Aditya laughed loudly catching their breath seeing our cute nandhu who is now hiding behind manik....

Manik : what happen nandhu...?

Nandhini : why you selected this color dress for me..?

Manik (confusingly ) : I like red color...

Nandhini : but elephant doesn't like red color...see he got mad seeing me in this color...don't you know this....many times you came here na...then what..?

Manik laughed seeing his cute nandhu...he pulled her in a hug and asked her who said elephant don't like red...?

Nandhini : adhitya....elephant too roared seeing me in this color....

Manik : oh adhi...why you always believe his words..? He is a prankster don't you know that....Nandhu dear elephants can't see colors yes they can see red and green colors only but they won't get mad seeing colors...

Nandhini make a 'O' face....now prithiv and adhitya came near Manan. ..

Aditya(laughingly) : Run Nandhu Run...elephant is chasing you...

Nandhu started to beat adhi...manik trying to stop her.....All are smiling seeing their cute fight....