chapter 19

Adhi trying his best to hide the phone screen from nandhu.....

Nandhu : who is calling adhi..? Pick up the phone..?

Adhi : it is my college friend....project discussion....you husband and wife carry on...I will catch you later bye...

Adhi now left the place....

Nandhu : something is wrong with this Adhi nowadays....let me find that soon...

Now our manik back hugged his nandhu and said stop your over thinking process my wifey....concentrate on me...only me..nandhu blushed and said OK....

Now all ate dinner in little bird home with old age people...prithiv sing a song for them...some old couples beautifully danced with so much love...The old age people wished all malhotra's family whole heartedly...after that they all play hide and seek with the small children...till now preethi and prithiv bonded together nicely....

Now dev dhadhu's phone ringed it is his grand daughter Navya dhawan...

👆Navya dhawan...A beautiful talented girl...she is in Sydney with her parents....her parents are totally business minded....she always longed for love and affection...she only come to kerala for her vacations that days are the most beautiful days in her life...she loves her grandparents very much....she finished her MBA...she is very eager to settle in India...she loves India that much....when she was young she played with malhotra's too and she like nandhu and cabir very much.. because they too come to kerala on vacations so everyone knows Navya....infact our dev dhadhu and srikanth malhotra are very eager to tie our cabir with navya...cabir and navya both know their parents wish which made them to develop some feelings towards each other...

Now in call...

Navya : hello dhadhu.....good news...

Dev dhadhu : arey ammu....when are you going to come here..?all malhotras came here beta...your cabir is missing you lot...

(Dev dhadhu call navya as ammu...)

Navya (shyly) : dhadhu.....you always ready to tease me...OK me coming day after tomorrow dhadhu...Is everyone there is fine na....

Dev dhadhu : wait beta one person is very eager to talk to you....

Dev dhadhu silently went to handover his phone to cabir and said my friend is on line he needs to clear some doubts about building constructions...

Cabir : ya dhadhu give me the phone I will talk...

Cabir : hello I am cabir malhotra civil engineer....what is your doubt.?I can give you solutions...

Navya was totally blank after hearing cabir's voice....she started to blush more...words struck in her throat....

Cabir : hello...are you in the line..?

Navya(after taking deep breath):hello it's me

Cabir hearing navya's voice after 4 years...world stopped for him....he just chatted with her in social media but he doesn't have guts to talk to her through phone same goes with navya too...

Cabir : Navya....

Navya : yes cabir....I am coming to India day after tomorrow...Are you fine..?

Cabir : yes I am good...you coming to India...so nice...after long time I am going to see you...come to Mumbai also...

Navya : sure....eager to meet your family...

Dev dhadhu : cabir beta...what my grand daughter saying to her would be husband..?

Cabir smiled and said to dev dhadhu that I am very eager to take her to my home....so please properly arrange for our marriage dhadhu...This was heard by navya who is in phone call...she blushed more hearing this...she is almost flying in the sky....

Dev dhadhu was very surprised by cabir's sudden confession.....He decided to talk about this to srikanth very soon....

Cabir now handover the phone to dev dhadhu and went out....

Everyone now decided to go to home....manik started the jeep...

Nandhu : stop......

Manik : what nandhu.?why are you shouting this much?

Nandhu : hubby...adhi is missing...where is he.?

Manik : he went to the garden area to talk to his friend long back...till now he didn't return back...Is he talking to his girlfriend...?

Nandhu(cutely) : same doubt...super guess hubby ....wait I will go and bring him..you ask about this....ah one more thing ask him strictly very strictly...otherwise as usual he will cook up some stories....

Manik smiled seeing his cute+brilliant nandhu...

Nandhu went to the garden area and saw adhitya roaming here and there and still speaking in the phone with a ever ending smile ie.,ear to ear...

Nandhu silently followed him and tried to hear his conversations...but adhi sensed someone in his back...so he immediately disconnected the call...and turned back to find nandhini with a cute pout....

Nandhu : why you disconnected the call....?to whom you are talking so long...?whole family is waiting for you...

Adhi smiled seeing nandhu and pulled her puffy cheeks....and he dragged her to outside....they went near to the jeep...

Manik(strictly) : who is in the call adhi...? Any girl friend...?

Adhi was shocked by manik's words....

Adhi (stammeringly) : Girl friend....that too for me....if anyone interested in me then please tell me that person bhai...

Manik nodded his head in disbelief....

Manik : get in....already it is late....

Nandhu signalled manik to ask further more questions to adhi about the phone call....but manik chuckled...
Nandhu slapped her forehead and showed some fake anger to manik...

Now cabir is sitting in front whereas our nandhu is sitting beside adhi in back left side...

All slept in the jeep itself our nandhu and manik is awake....manik is driving the car silently...

Our naughty nandhu silently steal the phone from adhi's phone pocket...she know his password...so she opened the lock easily....but the phone gets off due to lack of charge....

Nandhu(in frustration ) : oh God....

Manik : what nandhu....?

Nandhu : nothing hubby ...just I am very tired. ...

Nandhu now put adhi's phone in her handbag...she thought after reaching home I need to put this phone in charger first then let me find your secret adhi....

Now all went to the home nandhu ran to her room and put adhi's phone in the charger....manik shocked seeing nandhu's hurriness....he too went to the room....

All went to their respective room to sleep....

Here nandhu opened adhi's phone and searching recent call history....he found the caller name as ❤LOVE❤..

Manik(strictly) : nandhu whose phone is this..?is this adhi's...?

Nandhu scardely look at manik....