chapter 12

Manik went near adhitya and pulled nandhini from him who is crying in adhi's shoulders(jealous Malhotra😂)..

Manik : stop crying Nandhu...Nothing happened...OK

Nandhini with full of anger looked at Manik....

Nandhini : Adhi take me from here...I don't like this place and the people here all are fake and disgusting....

Manik : I booked tickets Nandhu...we are leaving at evening...Now we are going to dev dhadhu's house...come..

With this Manik caught nandhu's hand and tried to walk...With full of anger Nandhu jerked his hand and pushed him....

Nandhini : Go away Mr.Malhotra...I Hate You....I Hate You...hereafter I won't come with you anywhere...I don't believe you...You are a big cheater....I am a biggest fool.. how nicely and easily you trapped me..?
I think your LOVE is also a fake drama...There is something behind this LOVE drama...

Manik raised his hand to slap Nandhu...because Nandhu doubted about his pure love...which hurts him very badly...He shed some tears and said No....He put his hand down and cupped nandhu's face...

Manik : My Love for you is True Nandhu....I am very possessive about you...I can't lose you in any situation...so that only this marriage plan..Moreover My father who is not willing to give you to me...without you I will die Nandhu...so please understand...

Nandhini : I said na...I will talk to srikanth uncle about our Love...but no you won't listen...You itself make every decisions...You always just think about yourself only...A selfish person you are Manik Ji...Now listen I am not accepting this marriage whole heartedly..once when srikanth uncle accept our love then I will think about this marriage..untill stay in your limits Mr.Malhotra...

Manik was shocked by Nandhu's words....He thought his Nandhu is kind and innocent...But this Nandhu is a fighter she looks like a fire but Manik also loves this version of nandhu...so he simply admired her with shocking face (pagal Malhotra😂)

Now devendran dhadhu came to take Manik and Nandhu to his home...He saw adhi there...

Devendran dhadhu : Adhi beta you too came....welcome dear...

Adhi bent down and get wishes from dev dhadhu...

Adhi : yes dhadhu I came here to say the most happiest news to Nandhu...yes Nandhu cracked her medical entrance...all over India she placed 7th ranking...which means she can easily get seat in Mumbai medical college...

Nandhini smiled whole heartedly..
She started to jump in happiness forgetting all the worries because it is her biggest dream which becomes true now....

Adhi : congrats Nandhu dear...

Nandhini : Thank you so much Adhi...You helped me lot to crack this entrance...

Dev dhadhu too congratulate her..nandhini happily hugged dev dhadhu...

Manik forwarded his hand to congratulate Nandhu...But our Nandhu gave disgusted look and went away from there....

Manik was very hurt....Dev dhadhu placed his hand on manik's shoulder and said Time will heal everything....Don't worry Beta...

Manik nodded his head weakly there are some tears in his eyes which was noticed by adhi....He once again found his bhai's depth of Love and felt proud...

Adhi : Dev dhadhu is right bhai....Nandhu will accept you soon...Papa will accept your Love...Let me also help you in this...I will try to convince dad....

Manik smiled and hugged adhi....

Adhi : I missed your marriage...why you didn't say this plan to me bhai..?see I missed every enjoyments....lucky cabir and adhira....where those idiots are.?I can't see them...

Manik : If we all left the house in early morning then dad will get doubts...so only I didn't say this marriage plan to you and prithiv....I already know you both will accept our marriage....
coming to Mukthi she won't like nandhu na...I don't know how she will react after knowing this marriage...

Adhi : I understand bhai...By the way congratulations bhai....Happy marriage life bhai... (😂😂😂😂)

Manik : naughty adhi....Happy..where I can get this man..?
With this now manik started his happy fight with his brother adhi...

Now all went to dev Dhadhu's house...

They all talked for sometime...Hema dhadhi gave so much advice to Nandhu...

Hema Dhadhi : mandhu dear Don't get angry on manik... he did so much to marry you...He loves you so much...To catch your hands he said lie....I accept he did wrong but beta you forgive him...Don't hurt him...OK...you are thinking about srikanth right....

Nandhini nodded his head ....

Hema dhadhi : srikanth loves manik very much...He is his first son.....I guess he oppose your marriage by thinking manik's angry behaviour....one time he asked us is there is any brave and bold girl in your family then say me hema ma for manik... only that type of girls can handle my manik angry issues...srikanth know you are fragile beta so he thought manik and you are imperfect match....But opposite attracts right...

Nandhu doesn't react anything to hema dhadhi's words....She is in lot of confusions...Now she want to see srikanth uncle.....

Manik : OK hema dhadhi thank you so much...we are leaving now...

Hema dhadhi : No way your dhadhu want all of you to stay here for a week...Let explore this kerala manik beta with your newly wedded wife..Don't worry about srikanth I will talk to him....

Dev dhadhu : yes...hema is right...stay here...we won't leave you....

Nandhu was shocked she need to leave at any cost....Manik saw Nandhu lovingly...manik thought if I stay here I can convince my Nandhu easily....

Cabir , adhira and adhi are very excited to explore kerala...They all are very much happy to spend some quality time with dhadhu and dhadhi..more over cabir and adhira loves the innocence of village people....

Cabir, adhira and adhi : please bhai let us stay here for a week...we all will enjoy together....we are in so much stress because of this studies so please let us enjoy bhai....

Will manik stay in kerala for a week or else Nandhu convince all and go to Mumbai..? Let us see in next chapter...