chapter 17

After visiting elephant palace all went to see seethargundu view point which is also known as suicide point because of the hills height...

It is a beautiful hilly view in kerala....There is also a small waterfall nearby the view...

All enjoyed seeing the nature's view From here they can see many small estates and forests....There are so many monkeys here and there...

Cabir took his phone to take selfie....
But our manik snatched his phone and showed him a board....where it is clearly written "SELFIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THIS AREA "Cabir smiled and turned manik's head to the left side...where we can see nandhu and adhira together taking more selfies with different poses....Manik got angry seeing this...Manik is a person who follow the rules and laws strictly....

Aditya(prank) : Nandhu , adhira see there is a monkey behind you guys....

Nandhu got scared and shouted... now the phone in her hand fell down...It is adhira's phone...nandhu palmed her mouth and closed her eyes....she is completely standing in fear....Manik saw all this and came near nandhu...she is standing on the tip of the hill with adhira beside...Manik pulled two of them harshly....seeing manik's anger Aditya escaped from the place...

Manik (angrily): don't you guys have sense...?Is this the place to take selfies...thank God that phone fell down...if you take one step back then you two guys also fell down like that phone...see the board....what is there written..? Speak adhira....

Adhira (nervously) : "selfies are strictly prohibited in this area..." sorry bhai I only insist nandhu to take selfies with me...

Manik again angrily looked both of them....

Nandhini : we stood there confidently..but adhi scared us hubby...monkey adhi where is he.?

Manik : stop it Nandhini...always blaming others...don't justify your mistakes...your are 18...try to develop your maturity level....always behaving like a kid...stupid grow up...

With this manik left the place angrily...

Nandhu eyes are full of tears....if it is a scolding from old manik nandhu will simply forget and move on...but this manik is his hubby whom she is loving so much....now she can't digest manik's angry and scolding towards her....

Nandhu (in tears) : sorry for the phone adhira....It is a expensive phone na...very sorry...

Adhira : arey...stop it nandhu dear...fault is mine....leave it...let me get the new model phone...

Nandhu nodded her head and went to search for manik....

Nandhu found him near the jeep he is facing his back and seems like he is trying to catch his breath...

Nandhini went near him...

Nandhini : hubby....

Manik hearing nandhu's voice turned immediately and hugged her tightly...There is a slight tears in his eyes...

Manik : sorry nandhu....please be careful here after...

Nandhu : sorry..? For what hubby ...

Manik : I scold you na....where is that adhi..?Always doing naughty things...see in 2 years he going to become a doctor...but still a kiddo....

Nandhu : mistake is mine...leave it hubby...by the way don't scold adhi...I will handle him..OK. ..

Manik widen his eyes....and asked you will handle him...oh going to do the duty of bhabhi....good...

Nandhu(smilingly) : yes as badi bhabhi....

Manik pulled her cheeks and said cutie badi bhabhi...

After that all went to see the agri lands and the farmers family....all the village people talked to them nicely...then they visited some dams and beaches and finally boating which is very enjoyable...Mukthi too enjoyed lot with her siblings but she is away from nandhu....

Now it is evening time all went to dev dhadhu little bird orphanage..but this is not an orphanage it is a family...here there are nearly 150 people it is a small orphanage where there are small children , teenagers and old age people are here....all people here are so kind and nice....

Every evening a girl in this orphanage will sing a song....she have a melodious voice...so all the people here is very eager to hear her voice....she usually sings devotional songs by playing veena....

When manik family entered into the orphanage they heard her melodious voice...our prithiv is totally mesmerised by the voice....he is very eager to see the owner of the voice...prithiv starts to think that this voice should be introduced in his next album.....

Ok now we can see the owner of the beautiful voice....

👆 she is preethi sharma...she lost her parents in her younger age....her mom worked as a cook in hema dhadhi's home....due to some disease she died when preethi was 5 years old...from that day onwards hema and dev took care of her....Now she is doing her Bsc.Maths....Her dream is to become a singer....very soon it is going to be true because of our prithiv...

Prithiv heart beat skipped seeing preethi....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT...

Nandhu : dhadhi who is this girl..? Her voice is magical..

Hema dhadhi : she is preethi...I consider her as my grand daughter same like you nandhu beta....She loves singing...Her dream is to become a singer....you know nandhu her favourite singer is our prithiv....

Nandhu : she is very beautiful dhadhi...surely she will become a singer....wait let me say this to prithiv

Nandhu saw prithiv who is looking preethi lovingly....she tapped cabir's shoulder and signaled him to look at prithiv....cabir smiled seeing this and went near prithiv....

Cabir : beautiful girl na....

Prithiv(absent mindly) : yes very beautiful....her voice is also awesome...

Cabir : oh so prithiv malhotra fallen for a girl in his first sight itself...

Prithiv came back to sense and glared at cabir ...he said shut up bhai it is not like that..

Nandhu : prithiv she is preethi....Her favourite singer is rockstar prithiv malhotra.....

Prithiv now turn and saw nandhu who stands beside him .....

Prithiv(smilingly) : is it...she is my fan...

Nandhu nodded her head....come let us talk to her....

Nandhu dragged prithiv and cabir near to preethi.....

Prithiv heart beats are now louder when he is near to this angel preethi....