chapter 26

Nandhini is making all dishes fastly. ..
Manik is Back hugging her and inhalling her fragrance...he is closing his eyes and experiencing a heaven in nandhu's arms....Nandhini's full concentration is on cooking....when Nandhini need  some spices she need to move to the shelves... at that time too Manik followed her in same back hugging position but this doesn't make our nandhu irritate...

Nandhu : finally all done....

Manik : is it..? OK let me first taste baby...

Nandhu took a serving spoon and gave it to manik...

Manik : No you feed me....

Nandhu nodded her head and took the spoon but some naughty things strike in her mind....

Nandhu : hubby before feeding you let us play a very interesting and romantic game....

Hearing the word romantic our majunu manik is clean bowled....

Manik : wow romantic game...I am very eager what kind of romance wifey. ..?

Nandhu : let us go to dinning area we will play there....

Manik : romantic games in dinning area no no...we can go to our bedroom perfect place for romancing...come...

Nandhu : if you need to play a game then come to dinning area...otherwise game cancel..

Manik : OK OK. ..let us play in dinning area itself....

Now nandhu made manik sit on the chair and kept all dishes on the dinning table...she blindfold manik eyes with her saree pallu. ...

Manik : what is this baby..?why you blindfold my eyes...?

Nandhu : wait hubby...OK now I feed you...you need to taste and find the dish....

Manik : baby but you said it is a romantic game right....but here you just feeding me where will the romance come... ?so make the game more interesting....if I find the dish correctly then you need to kiss me....

Nandhu : kiss..?that too in dinning area...what is this hubby..?

Manik : yes...nobody in home...so perfect place and time for our romance....ok now where you want to kiss I will say....if I found the 1st dish correctly then you should give kiss on my forehead...for 2nd dish kiss on my nose...for 3rd on my cheeks....for 4th on my jawline...for 5th finally on my lips....

Nandhu is shocked hearing manik's step by step kissing ideas..she thought from where he got these kind of ideas...now I found that he is king in romance....I planned some naughty ideas to make him fool but the plan is now backfired....what to do...?

Manik : what are you waiting for..?come darling feed me...I am very eager to play this game...come on...

Again some naughty things strikes on nandhu's mind...she smirked and thought you gone hubby...now I am also very eager to play this game....

Nandhu : ok lets start the game....

Nandhu take a spoon of dhal curry and feeded to manik....after tasting it manik easily find the dish....so nandhu kissed on his forehead....Manik is very happy....

Manik : wow what a game....We need to play this game often baby...

Nandhu smiled and took another dish and feeded to manik. ...

After tasting it manik smiled because it is his favourite healthy diet food

Manik : it is curry leaves jeera rice....this rice smells similar to your herbal hair shampoo baby...that's why I like this dish more and more...

Nandhu nodded her head in disbelief and took another dish to feed manik...

Manik : arey I found the dish correctly now you need to kiss me on my nose...are you trying to cheat me.? Very bad very bad wifey. ..

Nandhu now kissed on his nose....

Manik : good...now next...

Nandhu feeded bindi masal manik found that correctly Nandhu kissed on his cheek...

Manik : lovely....daily we will play this game OK.....

Nandhu now took his most favourite gulab jamun and feeded him...After tasting it manik smile grews wider...

Manik : wow my favourite gulab jamun....this gulab jamun is similar to your cheeks while bitting this gulab jamun I can feel that I can bite your cheeks baby.....Very romantic....Love you a lot for this....

Nandhu's cheeks turned into red because of blushing....Nandhu now kissed on his jaw line....manik is very eager to take his blind fold now...his hands automatically went to take that blindfold. ..but Nandhu stopped him...

Manik : Next is a important kiss baby...with this blindfold I can't concentrate baby...please I need to feel it....

Nandhu : if you took away the blindfold then game cancel...

Manik : no no....ok we will continue...I won't take the blindfold...

Now our naughty Nandhu smirked evilly ..she next took the spicy red chilli...it taste very very spicy when compared to normal chillies....

Nandhu feeded that chilli to manik....

After eating that..............

Manik : ah........ah.....ahh. .....so spicy....water....water...

Nandhu got panicked seeing manik's scream....she gave water to him....and removed the blindfold. ...she feeded two more gulab jamuns for manik....

Nandhu : are you OK now hubby....just for fun I gave that chilli....I thought it won't be more spice....sorry....sorry....

Manik : sorry....it is not enough....you need to pay for this....so now give me that kiss as a compensation of your mistake....

Nandhu nodded her head as no....and started to run....manik chased her to get his kiss....both are running in the hall.....

Suddenly while running....Nandhu fell down....manik got panicked...

Manik : are you OK. ...Now slowly get up dear.....

Manik gave his hand Nandhu slowly with the support tried to get up....but her leg painned a lot...she screamed...so manik lifted her in his arms and made her sit on the sofa and checked her leg....it looks like a sprain....

Manik : it's a sprain I think so....let me get a bandage and spray for you....

Manik Now bandaged her leg and kept her leg on the pillows....

Nandhu : hubby come closer to me...

Manik : what..?

Nandhu : come hubby please...

Manik went near Nandhu. ...Now our Nandhu with full of love suddenly kissed manik on his lips....manik was shocked by the sudden kiss and finally he too respond for the kiss....a jeep sound distracted both from their kissing session.....it is non other than cabir and adhira. ...

Seeing Nandhu's leg cabir and adhira questioned....manik said that she fell down from the stairs and her leg  got sprain....

Cabir : can't you be careful bhabhi. ...always running and running...

Nandhu smiled and said adhira to take the packed lunch to preethi and prithiv...

After few minutes cabir and adhira went to the hospital with lunch....Now again manik and nandhu is alone in the home.....